A Simple Super Soil Mix Recipe by Yoshi for great quality premium buds and no tip burns!

They on cruise control , I’m just doing what I can , less is best :ok_hand: :+1:!
The old man is not out of it yet , just trying !

8 Likes

out of likes again :heart: :heart: :heart:
you killing it young man
:alien: Happy Growing

1 Like

far from out of it my freind. nice looking gals…

1 Like

One more full feeding at 1250 going into week 6 , and hopefully I can thin out this nursery for the 5th time in 6 weeks , holy cow :cow2: :flushed: they are steadily trying to get into the lights , i took the initiative and topped all 50 clones , oh boy I hope .

8 Likes

You got this! Just bolt the pedal to the floor, let the antennas lay back! We will turn Texas over night! Looking good @yoshi sound like we are on the same wave at approximately 5.5-6 weeks! Cruise control keeping them comfortable fed and RH down baby! I honestly believe although without absolute conformation that keeping RH around 30 really helps tighten them buds up!

2 Likes

They cruising :passenger_ship:, in the next couple weeks , it will be bananas :banana: in here !

4 Likes

:raised_hands:t2: You got this? I’ll help :joy::joy::joy: killing it

1 Like

@Low my brother they just getting started , and I’m thinking :thinking: I might just switch them to the full 1150 just 3 days and see :eyes:, but my DLI is running sweet right at 46 Dli with 965 ppfd which they ate liking the mix full spectrum of HpS with some added Led to go with them should be a very nice finished .

3 Likes

Have you considered giving them a taste of full bloom, decreasing daylight to 10 hours with more intensity for a few days, then going back to 12/12, deprive them of full feed giving then 50% for a couple days, then full feed?
I have a theory that they take advantage while available for a brief time period, so if you are bouncing around they won’t know what to expect and will react aggressively for what they are exposed to for a short period. I feel like changing schedule within reason every few days will emulate environmental swings while playing with fight or flight reflex.

:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I’m only give them enough food for maybe 8 hours , but I been keeping it simple just learning this new space a bit , and the strains were here when I arrived , so it’s not much of my genetics in full veg just yet, I just got 15 seedlings going , so in 4-6 weeks I’ll have a sweet exotic lineup , just eating the elephant :elephant: one bite at a time , and trying to get dialed in for this coming growing season as well , I can do 12 outdoors here , I’m super excited about that oh yes , I will grow a Real Jack and the Bean Stalk !

4 Likes

Full support boss

2 Likes

I’m gone add these to big momma by this weekend , just because , I mean why not and they were freebies , oh yeah thanks you know it’s all Love from Morgus The Magnificent, Hey can I change my name to Morgus anybody who might can help me with that cause Yoshi be getting me in trouble and shit when he ain’t high and be telling the truth and shit , I be trying to keep him but pray for him , now Mr.Morgus he cool , he smoke fire weed too , I think he know how to grow that shit some how , man I smoke a joint with Mr.Morgus nand started felling encouraged and shit , I felt like chic on Jeaopardy tgat Amy girl is not a beauty queen by no means , but dammit she can hold , invest , bracket , market , consolidate , liquidate , all my extra green , I might have to hit tgat a couple times , that’s a 401K investment fund you hit it right all night and give her a great night :crescent_moon:, tell Amy Google me pleased lmao !

2 Likes

To say I did not really push them to much , they coming along pretty nice :ok_hand:, it’s gone be some super sticky itchy that’s for sure !

5 Likes

I’m thinking I might just run them to 1500 on next feed :thinking: maybe 1350 hmmmm this part I don’t like :disappointed: :thinking: it’s always gets on my nerves , but I’m not going even give it one thought , I’ll wait to see what the verdict is when they speak and if they say , I’ll obey and fill they plate with just enough but not quite enough , so it’s been really really exciting and I’m just adapting to the strains ?
It’s like :+1: coach putting me in for the first time after I transferred unexpectedly but yet had enough recomendation to get a chance to play and All Eyes on Me …Jah Mon

3 Likes

Beautiful work :clap: :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. Tag 1 of the mods with the new name request and they can do it 1 time only kinda deal… nothing wrong with the truth though society getting soft

1 Like

Stay tuned for this next science experience from the N.P.K.
This will extremely fun to do but I’m very anxious to see :eyes: the final results :grimacing:, this will be fun for Dr.Morgus experiments hahaha but once I get it lined out , I wish many of you can smell how rank your buds become if you get the formula right in sequence !

3 Likes

Going into week 5 , and they are on a mad mission , now the rain and snow :snowflake: tomorrow could be the perfect cold shock they need to force that winter solstice push , if I can dial it just right on dirt temp , ambient air temp and water temp , and push the ppm to about 1550 , I’ll be impressed with myself , I don’t need an audience or a crowd to Preach myself happy , this cat will find new ways to survive it all , not just one thing, but a multifaceted of things on huge high levels , It Chest not Checkers !
But 2 more weeks folks and we will see all of Morgus the Magnificent magic :tophat: weird experiments cone to Full Fruition & this is just the beginning , hahaha in my evil laugh !

3 Likes

and u wonder why i ask u so many ? evil genius at work. keep on keeping on

1 Like

My only dilemma is always knowing how :thinking: bigger the demand will get once I introduce my bud to them , but what’s cool :sunglasses: about all the weird science projects on the tent was for the big farms :tractor:, but my next creation is to grow a Sativa strain from the stalk of and indica plant :potted_plant: and once it roots into the stalk and they become one unit feeding from the same stalk and nutrients, I will flower it outdoors , this has been circling my :brain: for about 10 years after I clone one in a potatoes :potato:, it literally blown whatever brain matter or silicone in my head completely out all five holes :hole:, oozing everywhere like snot !
I’m going to give it a world :earth_americas: in about 2 months and see :eyes: how this will gather together but no rush , just trying to get all my know how’s going now I can actually do the my Morgus experiments and let them grow crazy now I have a little room !

2 Likes

Looks like you have been a busy guy! I use to do a bit of bonsai in my youth. So once legalized here I plan to graft several strains to a good strong root base plant so I can clone several strains from 1 plant. P.s. If wondering by grafting, or using another plant to grow off, it will not change the grafted plant at all it will remain the same.

1 Like