A Simple Super Soil Mix Recipe by Yoshi for great quality premium buds and no tip burns!

@alienofasoul @Hellraiser @dbrn32 @yoshi do y’all think she ready I think either she is or at least a week to finish the flush

Gold leaf fem my first photoperiod I’m liking this a lot more than autos

2 Likes

Based on the pictures I would probably let her go little longer. Take a look maybe around the weekend? Still some clear and not really any amber trichs.

3 Likes

Thank you for advice. Yea I really wanna try n get her at perfext timing or close too… I have done great with her…an I don’t wanna chop to early but I figure in 2 days IMA flush her again an then wait bout 3 days then turn off light for 3 days n chop… That’s what I was thinking but will see how it goes but yet I’ll probably hold off toll weekend

2 Likes

Slow :snail: :sloth: growing , they pretty much on cruise control right now , the first og kush auto is starting to flower after 56 days above the dirt , so much for 8 weeks to finished and I don’t think it will in 75 days , unless in these last 20 days it’s going to do something extremely fast as to budding , but I just cannot say , cause of the first 2 weeks I did not give it the best of lighting to really get going and I top it in the first week , just trying something different as I always try to find different methods to keep it interesting for me .

This might help many beginners to identify the plants reasons for health by over feeding and under feeding !

Maintaining as always regardless to who are what hates me , I’m like bad grass !

2 Likes

@yoshi looking good . I did a lot of lst to mine,and excessive trimming , did not seem to slow it down on the growth . although it looks to have slowed the bud growth down a bit . when compared to same other plant with no lst or hardly any trimming . I did not try any (topping) on mine so am following you to see what happens .
:alien: happy growing

Yeah still see some clears so would let it go a little longer.

1 Like

This always helped me . I normally go no more than 30% amber because at 60 I have plenty of natural couch lock and prefer the up awake ready to garden feel of not much in my buds . But on another note @yoshi look brother , and thanks again for your help on my journey.

About 9 tall and 10 to 12 ft. Circumference

Looking like I might get a couple of tee ball bat size buds off this girl

1 Like

To all of those who learned a thing or two from my endeavors and unorthodox way of growing , just remind them all who enlightening your thinking to what or how and that alone we keep them , If only I had time to show many of you this "SEWING NEEDLE TECHNIQUE " would have been my greatest lesson of all ! If I get time :timer_clock:, been extra busy with the new expansion project and the new product to market , but keep doing what you doing , besides it’s your plants , grow them however you see fit !

3 Likes

@yoshi bro that crazy my white widow auto is past 8weeks an jus started to flower kinda… An they looking nice can’t wait to see them in another few weeks

1 Like

@dbrn32 I would back light off but I’m maxed out on height. I tried raise light more but now Tue exhaust is in the way but I think I can shimmy the exhaust down some but gotta make sure hose ain’t to far into door I was thinking of taking out filter n exhaust n doing outta tent set up but na I like he filter in tent helps clean air @yoshi An yea I still wanna kno that trick with the sewing needle

1 Like

@Buck29048 who said you’re filter had to be up top to work to clean air I supposed ? Regardless to where filters is place in the tent , it should still function in the tent right , vertical , horizontal , top , bottom , sideways , I’m just saying lmao :rofl:, who said it only works above the lights ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

My exhaust fan is really vertical at the very bottom on a vertical post that holds the tent up and vented out the bottom , and I moved my positive cold fresh air intake on the ceiling a foot from Central air unit ducting to pull cold fresh air into the tent . I can control my temperature down to 68° by my fan speed adjustments if I want it colder and higher humidity , are I can raised my temperature to 96° is about the max I’ve ran it as for as a warmer climate with drier low humidity . Having that up or down temperature and humidity fluctuation on control fan dials and speed settings is really a good advantage to growing many hybrid strains and how or where they been developed.
I can either put my carbon scrubber on the exhaust fan in the tent , are I can connect to the ducting outside the tent to blow through the scrubber as well for another 3-5 ° degree difference , just in case I get a seed from above the equator or below .

1 Like

Works best above

Works best above, ya kno right above light pulling in dust air heat its a mini scrubber an I have cloth of my filters n y can notice how it cleans the air… Plus I got cats n smoke a lot… But yea i bin wanting to move this around gotta grab some zipties an I’m doing this today gotta get more height in tent n OK I see what u did n u have hose going from floor out thru roof ??? N yes I guess it don’t matter as long as exhaust is in n working it’ll pull air out … Yea if I out on or near floor it’ll take a plant space kinda but it’ll give height back idk I’ll figure someway maybe I’ll find a beam in my walls n jus keep all outside the tent but where I live don’t have supports in there walls spaced out way to far lmao… So many things wrong… But hey brother IMA b starting a coast of Maine grow in bout week or two waiting for seedling get bigger than transplanting into 7 gallo bucket of coast of Maine Stonington blend growers mix n shits n gigs I grabbed ther plant food n fish bone meal but that I needed fish bone meal plant food idk usually I don’t need nothing thru veg jus water n some few lil things sea kelp worm castings etc but we will c also check this out

Amnesia haze I wondered if was from light but now I’m thinking maybe not @yoshi @alienofasoul @dbrn32 @Hellraiser @PurpNGold74

@Buck29048

Either way will work but you’re negative out pressure will changed base on which end you decide to connect exhaust .
When I first put up the tent in the dry 5 day runs , I ran it both ways to get a measurement for at what stage I would need to switch carbon scrubber to help regulate tent . I run it inside the tent in veg if my humidity gets extremely to high and I run it out the tent late in flower to scrub if the plants get too loud , but I have not been having to much of a loud smell while growing ? It comes late at the very end of flower when I start my water stress or water starving the plants before they finish .

2 Likes

I’ve been doing some watering strategy in this grow , and it’s been some really good information for any beginner I believe can take they growing ability to the next level quickly by learning to control watering and feeding .
In this Auto grow I’ve been measuring my feeding in a one liter bottle and my plain ph watering in a 2 liter bottle and it’s been as smooth as pie :pie:!
It’s not until after week 4 in flower before I used a full gallon , if you using organic soil this method I think will help control the gnats larvae that’s in the organic mix , just keep the soil barely damp at all times and this should help control the pest .

2 Likes

I love the spread on the Jack auto and the small og auto has that typical auto Christmas :christmas_tree: pattern , but the big og auto in the air injection pot and with the sewing needle trick has done something insanely crazy :crazy_face: and I’m not sure what’s to come of it , but I won’t be surprised if it gets extremely huge cause it’s past day 56 which has been 8 weeks officially , but supposedly it finishes in 75 days, so if that’s truth , than in the next 3 weeks , this plant will get huge quick if it’s to finish in 75 days , are I did more bad than good in the first two weeks it came up . With autos , you just never know until they finally finish growing.
Like I said I would get at least one right out of the 3 seeds I got to germinate and grow .
I recently got some Black Mamba and Grease Monkey :monkey: seeds and a few peanut :peanuts: butter breath and monkey breath also, so in a week or so I’ll get one each going for the next photo and auto grow .

1 Like

Yea man autos are funny. I’ve grown 20 auto’s so far n I gotta say they are very unique plant… Some grow aw they shot jus fast an auto I guess lol but I also have some thatve grown like a photo n veg for 40- days hell my white widow is past 8 weeks n finally started flower I think but after growing the gold leaf fem I’m kinda liking photos more

Jus checked n saw this I think its cal mag but I’m not sure

It can be , I hardly even used calmag with seaweed and kelp has plenty of calcium in it and iron to prevent adding calmag , that’s mainly for the Coco growers , but I still never used it every watering , maybe twice a month , are as needed if they showed signs to when it’s needed.
It’s a lot of growers have this same issue late in veg are early in flower and never think it’s calcium issue, they mistake it for phosphorus, when cal’mag can cause the same looking issue as a phosphorus issue is very common misjugdement. Back off it a few watering !

2 Likes