A Simple Super Soil Mix Recipe by Yoshi for great quality premium buds and no tip burns!

@PurpNGold74 I flip them on the 14th of June , I don’t count the first 14-17 days until I see pistils forming , and I’ll have 2 autos popping up in the next day or so , I’m don’t see the bubble gum but the other 2 is on they way as I had to go searching to see if they rooted and og and jack is on thee way :wink:, no bubblegum so the jury still out .

I think it’s the genetics in my opinion , :thinking: but let’s see :eyes: if you can find the 2 autos on the way !

This is exciting finally good news right , hey I got 2 auto that’s wanting to grow , I’m like a kid right now , dancing :man_dancing:, I think growing from seed is more stressful than clones !

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 @peachfuzz 2 out of 3 is coming up in the next 24 hours , no bubblegum yet ? I hope it’s not the outcome out of 5 beans on the bubblegum , it’s been a long while since I’ve grown it and blueberry that was an beginners experience .

1 Like

Maybe my math is off , I hope not are I’m in worse shape than I’ve thought!

Ugh the anticipation of them popping out of the soil is killer! Patience is a virtue tho! hope that bubblegum pops up for you soon!

@MadamCalamity nope , I went seeking and found it , a duddier so strike 2 with bubble gum, hopefully one out of 5 at least is my odds right now , I will not worry about that , I’m excited for 2 out of 3 so I’m dancing and excited .

Well that’s sad. :crossed_fingers:hope one will take for yea Excited Dance GIF - Excited Dance AmyPoehler - Discover & Share GIFs
Celebratory dance for those ones that did make it!

Hard to beat Jacks when looking for a low cost nute.

2 Likes

@Hellraiser brother he @Low is rich , he want one of each right low lol :laughing:!

2 Likes

Gorilla Glue reversion compared to Gorilla Glue found seed ?
@PurpNGold74 I’m lost to what , maybe you have a better know , but it’s clear as we see in the photo on how important genetics can play a big role in plant yields , how they grow and what they fed ! It’s evident !

3 Likes

Look at all those tops!

1 Like

I kno every plant grows different even from same pack had some hug differences while still using same soil same nutes n seed n all that still 3 different plants but yea Im quite confident that these will b one of my best grows l

1 Like

Yea my 3 skittles are different all around same as northern lights n blueberry n each plant reacted differently to feed

2 Likes

I can’t believe I had to scroll as far as I did to see this. Jacks also pretty easy to use and works well.

3 Likes

Put the Lil autos out in the sun for some good light fun . Hopefully in a week I can put them in they final pot so they can get going and once they get into preflower , I’ll bring them back into the tent , if they stay pretty short , I might can let them roll out in the sun :sun_with_face:the whole 8 weeks.

1 Like