A Simple Super Soil Mix Recipe by Yoshi for great quality premium buds and no tip burns!

Lil late for that lol. I jus check with a quarter of a shot glass n it say 805-820 but the more the shot glass is filled higher the ppms get. It said 12-2000 when shot glass was half filled

1 Like

@Buck29048
I’ll start at 1250 if they not in flowering yet .

OK I jus got a read an it showed 1435-1514

1 Like

@Buck29048
How old are they, if you ready to flip that’s a good range for them to explode and stretch out .

1 Like

Yea I jus killed light at 6pm going feed her in the morning

1 Like

Hey brother when plant is in Early flower stage can she still get nitrogen??

1 Like

BTW she is 36 days old today so 5 weeks n a day n yesterday I flipped her light an @yoshi @dbrn32 @PurpNGold74 @Randy_Marsh @Hellraiser I’m looking for a new nutrient line I wanna take a break from fox farms an try something else hopefully something better any options?? There’s ius so many n money is tight I was going grab flower fuel today but idk I feel like I don’t even kno what to do anymore

2 Likes

I’ve been eyeing these 2 and it’s a one part nutrient I want to try just for the experience of it .

3 Likes

The girls will still need a little nitrogen to get through the stretch and may need a small amount once into flower. With fox farm trio, their cal-mag has been enough nitrogen to get me through flower. I just switched to jacks 321 recipe. You can get a 2lb kit off Amazon or eBay super cheap. Like $35. That’s what a lot of people are switching to and it’s just those 3 parts in a dry nutrient mix. Super easy.

2 Likes

Yea dutch science I’ve seen few times jus outta price range right now but i can hold off n wait no like ibneed the nutes this second maybe I’ll b able to place order wensday.it b nice I hate to say it but I’m lookin for more of a simple n potent line ya kno

Those clear bags are legit???

@Buck29048 have you not look at the NPK ratio on the 2 nutrient lines are YouTube a grow used with those maybe, sometimes can be hidden gems stones to get that diamond . I did a few grows with half of one line and flowered with another and man that was killer , so I hate to say it @Buck29048 my man , you just have to find that ratio of a affordable mix that you will love :cupid:. If you wanting the best :ok_hand:, than you know you’ll have to used the best :ok_hand:and that’s not always a forsure thing with cannabis . I had the best smoke with less nutrients salts , and I’ve had some with nutrient salts , it’s all in the water , lights , and the seed itself , no nutrient will make the weed potent, the nutrients only help grow out what’s already inside of the D.N.A. of the seed , I hate being the bearer of bad news , but I was that guy early on growing too , and guess what after 35 plus years , I’m still searching ? You learn to used what works best to grow the sess fast to be it’s best !

2 Likes

@Low I think was asking for an altertive for hang drying , this is my weird way of being creative at the moment.

My lineup. Alaska Fish Emul and BuildASoil dry amends. I only use the buildasoil when its overdrive time, (transition/late flower)

1 Like

I’m was considering that Alaska Fish Bloom with flower fuel might be a ok to put in sequence.

1 Like

I kno its all genetics on the seed nutes r jus a plus but still I’m jus going stick with fox farm n ilgm give them another chance n now I can use ilgm from start to finish n or do half n half… Start with fox farms or ilgm n finish with witchever… Yea that’s what IMA do

1 Like

Now using dry fertz do I mix in with soil so its a water only like before I plant seed. Or is a top feed. I’m sire u can do both???

1 Like

@Buck29048 you can mix and match any nutrient line as long as it’s done in the correct N.P.K. ratio for the plants to grow . That’s the real over all science to growing big strong potent plants :potted_plant:. Just start low in ph and ppm and each week you give them just enough so they can do they very best at what they do is all it takes , knowing what and when in what ratio of the N.P.K. in ph and ppm’s for that specific plant :potted_plant:. If you try to grow all the plants on the same nutrient mix can be very costly, cause each plant won’t respond exactly the same , so you have to be a fast learner to what the plants are wanting once they come up above the dirt .
I don’t think I showed my explanation clearly to this but hopefully I can put up a side by side photo of the last gg4 and this one gg4 a world of opposites . But after you’re 7th grow @Buck29048 you’ll have it all figured out to what works best in your built environment for them to grow .

2 Likes

Beginning of week 3 , I’m starting to question 5 ounces now :thinking:, I’m wondering if I can get more with one plant under the power I have verses multiples , I’m seeing autos yield more than what I’m getting at the moment but it will have to be some changes going forward . It’s just has to some how to get them Christmas :christmas_tree:tree tops every where from corner to corner in this 4x4 , it must had been the seeds the first time u filled this tent :tent:, I’ll get it figured out to what is my best options .
I guess if I can an auto to come up , I’ll get a idea of what ?

2 Likes

Should be week 4 eh Yosh? My math aint the best but i think its been a bit more then 3. Might be off tho.

And lets see a from the side shot? Whats going on under that canopy?