A second opinion…

It looks better, right?

Much. They need some time to fully spring back, but if you look at the slump of the leaves between last night and today, they are already perking up considerably.

2 Likes

I also turned the lights down a bit. I think I agree with @MeEasy on that one.

2 Likes

After pruning.

2 Likes

Awesome – you’re doing such a good job – tackling the challenges.

2 Likes

Thanks, but it mostly has to do with this community. With folks like @The_Chef @Graysin @MeEasy @OGIncognito its hard to do bad. Thanks everybody!

5 Likes

This community is really special. I’ve made great friends here – and I’ve learned more than I ever imagined I could – or needed to know.

4 Likes

Those happy ladies are all you Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

At the end of the day bro. You put in the work and never threw in the towel! :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Haha I about did. This plant has been a real pain in my butt.

You’re gonna get to light it on fire at the end of it all, and get real high, so it’s a win despite being a huge P.I.T.A.

3 Likes

Haha that’s a fact!

3 Likes

Almost like nothing ever happened! :v::100:

2 Likes

Here’s to hoping!

2 Likes

2 Likes

She’s beautiful. It looks like she’s a phenotype a lot like my lemon tree. Don’t let those small buds fool you. When she’s done, they’re gonna be dense little nuggets of delicious. I have a constant battle with myself when I flower out my lemon tree - she always has a small yield compared to others I’ve grown, but every time the buds are just little Rocks that pack a powerful punch. It’s always worth it after the harvest and cure. :v::100:

Here she is in all her “glory” :joy:

4 Likes

She looks awesome. I hope mine works out like that.

2 Likes

She will. They almost look like twins. :wink: yours is just better cared for than mine and it shows. :v: Beauty.

Well, thanks. It’s been kind of a bumpy ride with this one. First, she didn’t want to flower so I had to take her out and put here in a dark closet for two days to try and stimulate her. Then I had to put all of my autos on a 12/12 cycle to try and jump start her. That worked so she started growing like mad, so I had to harvest two of my other plants earlier than I wanted to so I could fit her in my 2x2 tent! Now, she looked like death when I came back from vacation. hahaha