A second opinion…

What’s your definition of good? If you want every gram possible out of your space will be much different than getting a high gram per kwh return. I think if you’re trying ro run a nice efficient grow a dli in the 30-40 range is a solid target. If you’re looking to get as much weight as possible regardless of cost a dli around 60 probably more appropriate.

2 Likes

Awesome – now I can do some comparative readings and see what it all means. You’re awesome. Thanks.

2 Likes

@OGIncognito @Graysin @The_Chef

I went on vacation from Thursday through this evening. I fed on Wednesday night and had the dehumidifier set to 50% just so it wouldn’t turn off until Saturday night or Sunday evening. Here is a pic from like 4 days ago opposed to just now. The temp and humidity down there are 75 degrees and 52%.

1 Like

Edit: I see it now.

They look thirsty. Or overwatered.
Is the medium still moist or?

2 Likes

No. It’s bone dry. I’ve never seen a plant look so pathetic. Can I save this thing?

2 Likes

Yep… give it a good bath with nutes. You got any microbes?

1 Like

I’ve had more trouble than this thing is worth. Almost.:joy::joy::joy:

Yes I do.

The weird thing is the leaves are really soft. It looks like it would be hard and brittle but it’s not.

Absolutely. I have yet to kill a plant from not watering it. (Knock on wood though)

These all came back full force after a normal watering.

5 Likes

That means she’s still alive. That’s a good thing.

3 Likes

Alright, so what do I need to do now? Just business as usual with my nutes or would a full feed shock it? On Wednesday my run off was at 6.3 and 800 PPM.

Business as usual, but go really slow. The dirt is going to be hydrophobic so it will create runoff faster than normal if you water at your normal pace. Also water with like .5 gal extra.

2 Likes

I did this with my feed being 6.5 and 1100 ppm. My run off was 6.1 and 853 ppm.

2 Likes

Beautiful. Give them 24 hours and they should be right as rain again. :v:

1 Like

My 2 cents = I think it looks a little light stressed a lot of yellowing at the very top, but I agree with thirsty to

2 Likes

She looks super hungry :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Should I pull the dead leaves off?

Anything that’s dried up and crisp,I’d go ahead and remove.

1 Like