A sad day for me

After checking on all animals this afternoon ,my oldest snake passed away in this heat,Monty was 24 and been with me all his life, R.I.P Monty you will be deeply missed.

9 Likes

rip monty!!

1 Like

Sorry for ya loss

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your loss colt, we’ve had some unbearable heat. My 19 year old dog got put down yesterday, glad it was before this heat wave we are in now. RIP monty

3 Likes

We ad to put one of our cats down last weekend so a little worried as it always comes in 3 ,sorry for your loss @BondPacker

1 Like

@Coltfire

I’m sorry for your loss

Will

1 Like

I’ll join my voice to express my sincere sympathy for your lost @Coltfire

R.I.P. Monty :innocent:

1 Like

Sorry to hear about that @Coltfire
:cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Sorry to hear about yours also @BondPacker
:cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your loss. Pets help me maintain when life pisses me off !

1 Like

Thanks everyone ,he wasn’t a pet ,he was part of the family, when I was on my property ,he and molly had the run of the house,no enclosure, Monty would actually come up to me lift his head for a scratch under his chin, just like a puppy dog,if bean bag was in front of TV he would climb into it lift his head and watch tv,he also learnt how to unlock a sliding door and screen and let himself out to the deck,but never learnt to close them lol,first time I came home and it was open I thought I had been broken into ,and he had been taken, couple hours later he want to come back in ,the next day we all seen what happened.

2 Likes

oh man I am sorry to hear that, pets are family and touch is like nothing else, I had to put a cat down 2 yrs ago, it jerked me up for 2 weeks and the cat didn’t start out as mine, I inherited it, he was mine for almost 9 yrs tho, he had no claws but insisted on being outside, his name was Oscar. Sorry for your loss

1 Like

Rip monty.

1 Like

@Coltfire sorry for your loss

1 Like

Sorry to hear that @Coltfire rip Monty

1 Like

Sorry to hear about Monty. Was he, by chance, a python?

2 Likes

I am so sorry! It’s never easy to lose a pet. RIP Monty

1 Like

Also sorry to hear about the loss of your pets. I alway’s raised Austrailian long tailed parrots and parakeets. I had a large collection! When I had to leave my tile business because of my leg and back, I could no longer afford the 400.00 dollar a month feed bill! It was painful selling them pr. by pr. We kept 2 birds as pet’s, one is a Umbrella Cockatoo and the other was a little parakeet that use to fly around the aviary and perch on my shoulder while I fed the other birds. He is a trip and is fearless. He attacked my sleeping cat one afternoon, and I started to holler to keep the cat from killing the bird! I scared the cat so bad, that she would not come out from under the bed for several hours. Anyway, I miss them all!, they were like children to me. Later, Mike

1 Like