A question for the scroggers out there

I let mine get a little bigger, and broader before I drop the net. Usually about 18" just so it’s easier to water

Cutting the string would make it easier during harvest, but I tuck and fold through the squares. Those clips might change my method though.

2 Likes

New to LST
My LST technics are really working well but here’s my ??
When should I release my LST lines?
I am about to take my last clones & flip to flower in a couple weeks. Should I release her limbs & stretch & just scrog her or keep her tied down & make her reach? I’d really appreciate some good solid advise about this. Ty for your time - Rick-O

Hey @Bogleg, I was looking at the photo that you posted 17 days ago, do you have an estimate of the final yield from each top? Looks like maybe 1/2 oz each or more??

Nah not even close… I got 10 ounces and some odd amount from that plant and it had around 100 tops… I had a lot of golf ball sized nugs on that plant, no long colas.

1 Like

It sure looks like it was going to turn out better…Any ideas why only 3 grams per top???

It was only a 21”x35” plant. I am very happy with 10oz and change for that size SCROG. Best plant for me so far.

1 Like

Excellent, it looks to be a much larger plant than that. For that size, better than I would expect.

Looks awesome from someone just doing their 1st time scrog to here. Thats something I’d like to have. Mine is nowhere to yours.
Just awesome.

1 Like