A Pot for Pot recommendation

I’m a first time grower and I’m reluctant about my grow skills after reading all of your awesome results. Just curious if as a first time grower who is going to grow a single plant to start off with. Has anyone here had any luck or would recommend the potforpot grow kits. Just looking for a all in one option to limit as much possibilities of a unsuccessful first grow. Thanks a bunch

1 Like

If you can get the pot for pop with coco and the nutrients then that’s a good start.

However buying each item separate will always be best, it can just maybe be overwhelming or a bigger upfront cost.

2 Likes

The potforpot kit is handy, but every grow doesn’t necessarily fall into line with same needs. Its reasonable to get the kit and expect to do okay, but also wouldn’t surprise me if you needed to supplement some nutrients and other stuff too. For that reason I would say you would be more prepared if you planned on a more traditional method of starting with a well known soil and had a plan to supplement your nutrients throughout the grow.

4 Likes

Just make sure your water is okay (kind of a null point, need to do that no matter what course/medium) for it or use di/ro. Their claim water only in a way implies this, every issue I’ve seen others have with it was tap water issues. Chlorine, chloromine, too high of iron, too much nitrogen (farm run off, common well water issue). Luckily they keep an account here and if you have any issues. You can just @ them. So the support for a pot for pot is as easy as making this post.

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Great pointers from all above. I grew a plant in the pot 4 pot and did well. They claim seed to harvest with no nutrients but that’s not the case. I had to start supplementing nutrients around week 5. They’re amended coco and perlite blend is very similar to the FF mediums :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Welcome. I’m sure all these boys will get u a great start. Be patient and keep an open mind to some things. Don’t be afraid of some thing and rock on. If someone says do it and it Leary if the name is a well known name thru here do t hesitate Boone here is trying to kill ur plants everyone will try and help best tot their knowledge. All I can say is find that one guy or girl u like the style growing they r doing and let them lead u thru. If it is something I want to question don’t be shy ask away I’m sure it won’t hurt anyone feeling getting a second opinion it happens alot. Again welcome u have plenty of awesome advice already. I would stir clear of a kit and make seperate purchases tho as u will come to find out u need this or that and it’s. It in the kit or u have things in the kit that u won’t end up using. If u can find a jacks 321 kit and some canna coco bricks I’d be rocking bro.
Canna coco bricks 40lt. 22 bucks
Jacks 321 kits roughly 50 bucks for a complete kit 2 to 7 lbs
So fabric pots whatever size u wanna roll with
pH and ppm meters. If u want one meter for both apera ph60 if not for pH do t go lower than apera ph20 50 bucks
Vivosun ppm meter if using seperate meters 10 to 20 bucks
Then it’s all basically a thing extra u wanna add to the mix humic kelp fulvic tribus recharge fish shit ect. But u can grow with jacks coco and water start to finish

1 Like

I would seek a mentor and let them teach you the ins and outs of growing marijuana. Its pretty simple. Now if you have deficiencies, then its not simple at all. Thus tag with @ and user name. Like @MrPeat.

I have never used A Pot for Pot. Others have but I can’t remember their names. :pensive::pensive::pensive:

2 Likes

Well said Mark :love_you_gesture: