A place for my questions and share my first grow

Harvested a bit over a week ago and dried for a week (no controlled environment except for light) and have started trimming. After a couple days of it my husband looked at what was left to trim and said “You’re gonna be here til Xmas!”. :laughing: problem is he could be right! I’ve trimmed a bit over 7 oz and have about a lb untrimmed. I had never trimmed before and am getting faster, but still. I guess I’d better lower my standards a bit. It’s just for me and my son.

1 Like

The other thing is, the untrimmed is getting awfully dry. I cut it into buds and put it into a smaller tub last night. The RH meters I got are junk. All over the place on readings.and none match the larger meter. I guess I’ll just go by feel. This has been a lot of work!

1 Like

Anytime you re trimming that much it kinda gets to be a chore, but you should keep your “HIGH” standard! You will appreciate it that much more :grin:

1 Like

Do these look ok? I take off the sugar leaves flush mostly.

1 Like

@Slosue What are we supposed to be looking at? :upside_down_face: Are you high again… :grin: :sunglasses:

So far, 9 oz trimmed. 8.35 untrimmed, but cut to nugs. @Holmes just wanted u to look at what I’ve trimmed and see if they looked trimmed enough. Lol, not high yet. :wink:

My poor neck and back. Lol.

1 Like

The leafy parts will mess with the taste and smell some! All those leaves have quite a bit of Trichomes on them so they will get you high, they just don’t help the taste or smell while curing. That being said it really comes down to what you like, so try a few different ways and then you can experience the results!
I rough trim all fans and anything that has a stem while wet and do a final manicure after dry! I just think it makes for a “prettier” bud!

1 Like

That’s how I did it. The last pic is the untrimmed. I’ve been saving the trimmings for something. :slight_smile: The trimmed stuff is in the other post on the scale. Thanks for looking.

1 Like

I guess I am the one that is high :grin: The trimmed looks real good :star_struck:

You are welcome, and thank you for sharing!

1 Like