- What strain, Alien grenade x white fire
- Method: living soil
- Vessels: 100 gal felt pots
- PH of Water, finally got a pen-6.5
- PPM/TDS no nutes. Fishit and Gardeners bud in filtered water at 6.5 yesterday for the first time
- Temps; 95 to 100 this week, 50’s to 60’s at nite.
- Humidity; it is what it is in Sonoma County, Ca
My girls today and yesterday.
100 gallon pot? I wanna see how big that sucker gets!
They’re only about 40 or so inches tall.
So, the girls are coming along. I kinda blew it when I placed the pots because they are losing their direct sun due to Autumn. I’ve never watched pot grow before so I’m wondering if this (there are more elsewhere, but just one pic) single calyx is normal.
Another question. I’m getting the fanleaf yellowing and dying off that I expected with flowering, but at the site (Of leaf drop) I’m getting new growth. Little baby leaves and buds. I should be removing those, too? Reminder, outdoor grow.