A Outdoor 3 Way With The Squatch

I want one lol

No your right

every good razor back has one of them …lol

I’m telling you its gonna get interesting here @Hogmaster @Sasquatch @BIGE…got everything bolted down just a waiting now

Looking good brother @Sasquatch

Thanks @BIGE…its goons be huge…:zipper_mouth_face::sweat_drops::dash:

better take the clothes off the line…lol

Done did @BIGE

I’m hooking up a transfer for a generator will get it finished after work

I think its going to be more interesting for you than over here… theres still plenty of time for it to wobble.
but I am going to park a vehicle on the other side of the stream just incase our bridge gets wiped out from rain.

we have you guys/gals in our thoughts and prayers…

Yeah I believe your right @Sasquatch…may blow my girls away…

@Hogmaster @Sittingbull64 @Sasquatch check in when possible…hope all is well!

All’s quite… not expecting anything really untill Sunday really. @Sittingbull64 will get hit harder I think…

@Sittingbull64 is going to ride the storm out…hugo tore my place up when it hit, blew down big oaks everywhere…so I guess this one will to…but i will take em to the sawmill and make lumber…you know what they say, when life gives you lemons make lemonade

Man I think I just saw a deer flying across the sky, it’s getting nasty here @Sasquatch @BIGE @Hogmaster, and if I did I guess it was a flying rain deer…hahaha…

hang in there brother!
if you see the wicked witch fly by,tell her to bring back my TV…

I’m on it @BIGE…the damn wind is howling up this deep hollow I live in…I’m prepared I have a big stach of cured bud and plenty of canned deer meat just in case

crazy shit you guys deal with. no comparison with a 1 minute 7.2 magnitude earth quake than a hurricane sitting over your state