A Outdoor 3 Way With The Squatch

And mine and starting to smell pretty good now…I think I was jumping the gun @Sasquatch

1 Like

My clone is showing signs of this crap. The real name to this crap is grey mold. its brutal stuff … I’ll take the clone down in the morning. I want them all gone when I put those autos out there. 10 wks @Sittingbull64 lets see what happens !

2 Likes

Sas when they look like they can be topped or femd that’s when I do it some will take some won’t but I do it the first site they can take it sorry it took so long to get back too you @Sasquatch

1 Like

@Sasquatch what flavor did you get

1 Like

My experience with autos has taught me to not re-pot them, start and finish in same container.

3 Likes

on the subject of autos how do breeders create auto seeds? Is it a matter of selecting phenotypes that display early flowering and inbreed for that trait?

I have limited experience with autos. I started four white widow autos in four inch pots. Two I got in the ground when the roots were nice and white. The other two I gave to my friend who took his time transplanting it. The plant got root bound and had brown root endings. His plants stayed less than two feet tall and produced almost 3/4 of an ounce. My two had some incredible growth. I just harvested my first plant that grew 5 1/2 feet tall. It’s curing right now and weighed in just under six ounces. I let that one go without any major training. The second one I supercropped. It is also about 5 1/2feet tall. The supercropping slowed down the plant a lot. I’d say it’s got another month or more to go. I wonder if topping would have the same affect that supercropping does?

This is the first one that I harvested.
This is the second one which is supercropped.

5 Likes

Looking great, I’ve only grown autos twice, last year the one I started and finished in same pot made - AK-47 ILGM - over 4 ounces. I did early some low stress training.

The others I’ve re-potted never developed proper root system.

7 Likes

@Hogmaster I got some Jack Herer . I dropped 3 last night in H2O will drop the other 2 come spring.

2 Likes

How long did was the grow on the one you harvested.

what size pot you have that in @Big123

Two days short of fifteen weeks.

Mine are taking 69-80 days start to finish I think anything more then 3 gallons is a waste of soil

5 Likes

@Sasquatch 30 gallon

1 Like

well I guess im going to waste soil. smallest bags I have is 7 gal !!! lol

3 Likes

Then toss in 2 seeds per bag :grin: Btw the JH doesn’t disappoint.

3 Likes

Havent tried autos. Love the turnover time but not too impressed with thc %. Now if theres a good indica based auto with a thc w5% or more i want several bags of seeds.

3 Likes

@Laurap Autos produce less than 5% THC??

I think you meant 25% correct?

2 Likes

Damn dude I hate that…we was on a roll…all up hill! Yes I agree get ride of everything before you start up @Sasquatch…and 10 weeks will be plenty of time…

2 Likes