A Outdoor 3 Way With The Squatch

@Sittingbull64 dont feel bad were getting rain until atleast wednesday and haad gaale force wind this morning

1 Like

Beautiful and peaceful. I imagine the hours spent on this wonderful space. Good work, well done. Enjoy

2 Likes

Rain Rain Rain

2 Likes

I had some thunder clouds roll up, Then they parted and went around me!
I put the word out. No more messin with the Sasquatch

4 Likes

Well I’m glad you did, come put the word out down my way!

3 Likes

They absolutly pumping… :+1:

1 Like

A short update . After about 8 days of rain the ph (7-7.2) is out of wack on 4 out of 5 plants. … time to feed my girls and fix the problem

3 Likes

Good luck! All this sun will bring em back where they need to be…

1 Like

that’s what I’m thinking. got something I’m going to try to see if it brings the ph back down faster. 1/2 point is all I need !

2 Likes

Yeah I fed mine some tea this morning before I left for work so they can drink on that all day! There pushing 6 ft now…I’m hoping they will slow down some on the up lift, I have a few already over 6 ft

1 Like

@Sittingbull64 you haave some real trees going on over there
@Sasquatch sorry to hear about your ph hope you get it fixed soon that damn rain. But them girls will love the sunlight

1 Like

Your plants looking any better @Sasquatch?

1 Like

Ok a little update… We had a stretch of rain that got ph out of wack on all but 1 plant but that’s all fixed now and it looks like several plants are going in to flower. These plants are shorter at this stage than any I’ve grown in the past.I have fimmed a couple of the girls a couple times and 1 or both may have taken on some. There is so much inner growth going on its hard to tell. Heres some pictures

Soil grow #1 44"

Soil grow #2 42"

The Runt NFTG 34 " It has some really thick inside growth. its going in to flower

The Tall one of the bunch NFTG girl #1 54" Its been filling in nicely too!

The flower power girl look how thick she is Shes coming in at 40"
the white bucket has a fresh clone in it .

14 Likes

I appreciate you giving me your input man. I wound up taking about a third and leaving the rest for a couple days but now its all down and Im waitin . You got your garden looking good can`t see nuthin with the camo.

1 Like

Just a few pictures. They are all getting ready to flower a couple in flower

13 Likes

Absolutely stunning!! :green_heart:

1 Like

Wow, the garden is gorgeous! And your girls look amazing too.

2 Likes

All I see is green…

1 Like

What is that one in the bottom picture @Sasquatch?

6 Likes