A Outdoor 3 Way With The Squatch

Yeah I didn’t mean I was doing different from what you told me @Daddy but different from the feed schedule I got with my order, your way seems to be working really good! Thanks brother

1 Like

Well let me rethink what I said @Sasquatch, last time I fed was late veg, now it’s early flower…after seeing the pistils I changed up my feed which will be done tomorrow now that’s the rain is gone…

1 Like

Not a single drop over my way… it was raining all around me though

2 Likes

going to early flower on my next feed I think. I think its time.
I ordered some NFTG Mega Morpheus. Was going to use it on the soil grow but changed my mind and got some flowering bat guano. Going to just add this the line up

2 Likes

i am interested in seeing what the NFTG flowering bat guano does…

2 Likes

me too… I’ve been using a 8-3-1 guano on my super soil girls. Was going to add this to it. Then I got to thinking, is this going to work with what I’m doing? I couldn’t give my self a definite yes. So I’ll just add it to the NFTG routine. I would think it would be designed to work with their stuff lol

2 Likes

@BIGE you using any of the NFTG line

1 Like

i have a sample pack but have not used it yet…
impulse buy,lol just shipping cost tho…

2 Likes

That’s what me and @Sittingbull64 got too. seems to push the plants along to flower sooner it seems. I think you’ll like the results… been good so far

1 Like

@BIGE go to Cultured Biologix web site. They are connected some how to NFTG . You can get a sample pack of thier microbe teas for 7 bucks. good deal

5 Likes

i will look into this @Sasquatch
thank you!

1 Like

Try it @BIGE, you will like it, and your plants will too

2 Likes

Seems I got a little problem popin up… This is on 1 of my soil grows.

!

!

2 Likes

Perhaps just cannibalizing itself? Maybe too wet for it?

1 Like

All are possibility. @Big123

1 Like

I think it may be a nitrogen deficiency … Would make since after all the rain.

2 Likes

@Sasquatch

Rain :cloud_with_rain: has some nitrogen infused in it, however, how many inches of rain did they receive?

What size containers?

She might just need to dry out a bit…

2 Likes

Feed her @Sasquatch…she is hungry. All the rain has flushed out her food…my guess anyhow

2 Likes

@Sasquatch i would feed to i was tecently in the same boat as you with the rain them girls were hungry

The one in question is in a 10 gal. the rest look fine… We got a ton of rain the past week or so. Going to give it a day or so and see whats up

1 Like