A Outdoor 3 Way With The Squatch

@Sasquatch them girls are looking like mine a week ago hopefully your flood from the sky doesnt last as long as mine it was nine days of rain

1 Like

we’re getting close to that @Josh1126 only a couple days of sun in the past 2 weeks

All of this rain has the camo garden going crazy

Hard to see the girls in this mess

12 Likes

@Sittingbull64 after seeing the pistils in your pictures and went and checked out my Nectar twins… There were some on the runt but hard to see with all the growth inside of it. The big twin I see this…

5 Likes

Hey I got something new for all you.
I’m putting it all together and when i’m ready i’ll post the new forula for our plants.

Will

5 Likes

Will be waiting

1 Like

come on give us a hint

2 Likes

So a secret formula im in on the waiting game

3 Likes

Pssst @garrigan62 Just whisper in my ear :ear: & I promise ya I won’t tell anyone :grin:

2 Likes

@Sasquatch…yes I can see it also…well let the games begin…tomorrow the sun should return and I have a bunch of stakes to put up, or else, all up hill from here on out now for sure! Lol

2 Likes

Pssst @SmoknGranny ok

2 Likes

What mix are you using on the schedule? I stated mid veg mix the last 2 feedings

1 Like

I’m using everything that came in the sample box but I’m adding a teaspoon of kangaroots to it, also I’m adding 1 more teaspoon of herculean harvest than is recommended, seems to like the mix…last time I fed it was just the tea so they have got to be fed today.But the last of the rain came threw yesterday and I see stars out now so maybe the sun will shine on us today @Sasquatch

2 Likes

Oh I’m using the late veg schedule, still asleep misunderstood the question

2 Likes

LOL I’m going to change to the late veg. almost wonder if early flower would be in order with all these pistils popping out

Go with the early flower…:wink:

3 Likes

I went ahead and gave them late veg this time maybe one more time then early flower. Not a whole lot of difference between the different mixes. tsp here a tsp there

2 Likes

Yep your right not a lot if you follow the feed chart, I’m doing a tad different from what understood from @daddy, plants seem to like it…well I will know more in a few days…

Saw the sun today for about 7 hours @Sasquatch…was awesome until that storm rolled threw with a ton of hail! But it missed me by about 2 miles

2 Likes

Just my 2c but you should switch to early flower. If you look closely …you will.see the changes are small but important. Less N and more P. Very important.

1 Like