A Noob's 1st Grow Journal

Well then kick that shite to the curb mate , soon you will have some weed to smoke

1 Like

Vaping cannabis provides more relief than anything. I only smoke cigs once every three months to help move the bowels, and when I smoke cigs or herb it makes me feel sickly sometimes, although i can’t always afford to vape. It’s all a give and take battle between physical and mental health. When i am ready to die i remember that there’s something to live for, yet the self destructive behaviors do try to rise up against anyone who desires to live better

1 Like

Brother you have to do you the best way you think :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yah you’re right my friend, it’s a struggle to live yet when on the brink of death instinct says that life is better than death, and instinct is rarely wrong

I keep fighting because there’s still lost souls that are worth saving

1 Like

They don’t have to be lost , help is generally free

1 Like

When one is in the dark approaching the light can seem like quite the daunting task. Shame drives people into the shadows of self doubt, where self worth becomes obscured by past failures. Once we realize that there’s nothing that we can do to achieve freedom apart from surrendering to the One who paid for it in blood, with His very life, everything changes. In believing there is freedom and forgiveness

1 Like

1 Like

Found a sweet seed variety pack from a veteran owned company. Time to grow some veggies and more buds :hugs:

1 Like

For less than 30 bucks was able to pick up an exhaust fan and flex duct. Won’t even have to vent it through the roof, just through the ceiling into the loft. Can’t wait to install it

The tallest skunk is ripe for harvest, two to go

This thing fills up everyday

She’s getting closer each day, almost been seven weeks

I fried the old buds yet the new growth is getting closer to finished and looking much better than the rest of her

The soil is ready, and the fabric pots. These five lovely babies are about to get their veg on :fire: :kissing_closed_eyes: in three days

Commencing the big tent transplant protocol in t minus 72 hours and counting