A New Chapter : Flood and Drain

I think that would work with lingering small items. I left the stalk in there so too big of root masses and then bigger leaves .
Right now have drying in sun , not completely dry but is much easier to spread out in a bigger container and pick the big stuff out without it sticking .

Definitely learned some lessons for future use. Biggest one : I know I need to be less lazy and do right away :joy: but excuses are too easy to make in the moment lmao

4 Likes

Finally finished the hydroton !
It helped baking it super dry in the sun to get the other pieces off. Use slightly bigger strainer, and do small batches at a time .

I was so close to going to home Depot and getting one of those spin buckets for mops where I can step on it and spray while it spins lol

6 Likes

Tried to clone as quick as I could. Will take more tomorrow. Got put on baby duty.
So this all I could get done . About 15 ish
Before

After

Clones

8 Likes

Have such high hopes, and liked tdub grow of the gorilla wreck so much , (my current grow) that I went and purchased some more seeds from breeder

Got the mail today
Some arcata ghost (real excited for)
Las Vegas triangle kush
Blueberry x runtz

6 Likes

Here ya go @NUG61. I’m starting mine back up, I severely neglected my plant for a long time as I was becoming a dad and changing jobs, but got it back healthy enough for clones for my tray.

My previous grow isn’t too far up if wanna see .

6 Likes

Thanks bro set to watching… congrats on pappydom . I’ll go have a look around. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Outta :heart:… very nice grow brother. Very nice mount. and very handsome little man. Congratulations are due all around for you. :beers: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

3 Likes

Someone a speed reader lol.
Thanks a lot man! Lot has been happening, but I’m ready to get back into growing and dialing in this new system .

6 Likes

I did the condensed version…lol but we have a lot of the same growmies. Im sure you will nail it. :sunglasses:

5 Likes