A New Chapter : Flood and Drain

Congrats my brother! You really about to get busy now. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Congratulations on the news. If you have trouble coming up with a name for your son I am sure the maniacs around here can come up with a few.

3 Likes

Congrats bro!!!:+1:t3::v:t3::love_you_gesture:t3:

1 Like

Congrats brother. Its the best thing that could ever happen for you. Blessings on the new life.

1 Like

Soo excited for you man, fatherhood is more rewarding than anyone can possibly describe. Truly a priceless gift! :gift:

6 Likes

Decided to chop

14 Likes

No video walk thru before taking them down?

4 Likes

Nah I would get more likes on the post than views on it lol so didn’t think people liked watching the videos.

That’s because following link made you sign in

Because kept getting flagged by YouTube where it was age restricted. So you gotta log in to show you’re 18. . Which is dumb. As if a 12 year old doesn’t just grab the year box and zip it way down to 1970 .

5 Likes

How many days from flip? Forty-something+, Feeding super growth hormone or what? Nothing I have grown is anywhere close to that.
This GDP is 46 days from flipping. I am thinking it may finish sooner that I am accustomed to.

5 Likes

Today would be day 48. So like 5-6 days sooner than normally chop this strain. I could have chopped day like 42 if I really wanted but didn’t have time.

Got some nice nugs going on in there !

6 Likes

I’ve found that where I live (7,000 feet plus) that my plant sizes and flowering duration are quite a bit shorter. I’m running between six and seven weeks in flower as opposed to 8 to 9 at sea level. I’ve had to adjust my growing practices as a result.

8 Likes

Happy Birthday man

2 Likes

Thanks @CooterJuice !

2 Likes

Thanks as well @OGIncognito and @HappyHydroGrower ! Didn’t wanna clog others threads so thanking ya over here

3 Likes

Happy birthday!! :tada::confetti_ball::birthday::balloon::gift:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Josh!

3 Likes

@Joshmcginnis28 Happy Birthday

3 Likes

Happy birthday growmie @Joshmcginnis28

3 Likes