A new challenge RDWC

I broke down and bought a good vaporizer. This is an Arizer extreme Q I found on line for a terrific price ($129). I had tried a cheap portable vape when they first became available but it really didn’t have enough power to vaporize the weed. I never did get high from that thing so I never did use it.
Well I tried this one out last night. It took some fooling around with it but I finally got something out of it.
Twenty minutes later I was one stoned old fart. Tremendous difference in taste of the weed and a good buzz… I really couldn’t tell if it has any adverse affect on my lungs yet.

4 Likes

Spectacular… indeed took em a while to flip. And the stretch proved again a beast of its own. But beautiful scrog. Love the training accessories (string) and effort you’ve put into maximizing space. Clean under the skirt. Just :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:

2 Likes

5 Likes

There is still a ton of growth in there that will eventually be thinned out a little at a time.
I have to maximize in my tiny little 2x4 tent. There is not much room to work in there.

1 Like

I have every Airzer model. Use the Air or Solo with the longer glass stem at home and Airgo with a long glass stem in the car. The Q uses to much and is a job using it.
Stopped smoking and only dryherb vape and smokers cough went away. I work at 8,000-11,000 ft and can tell

1 Like

It took a lot of weed to fill it up but I don’t know how long it will last yet.
I have emphysema so time will tell how it is for me. So far it seems nice and smooth.
Gonna be better than the bong I hope.
Last time I looked at my elevation on gps it was 16ft.

2 Likes

They say the Airgo gets 9 loads out of a gm, with 2 loads getting you good and high. Stick with it, within a mouth you’ll be able to tell

I have just bought the exact one, I was worried it wouldn’t get me stoned my mates have some hand held ones… umm my misses and I were wasted… :grimacing::laughing:

we are moving off the smoking as we still add spin… :grimacing:

the only issue I had was it tasted a bit like weed that u make into canna butter… I think this may be a setting or be overcome, but hello to, bye bye smoking…

2 Likes

oh nvm i thought you were farther along in flower thats perfect then. So bout this RO water, should i use this? Is it bought or yall RO guys went and bought that filter thing?

1 Like

I think most people around here bought the RO Buddy. I know @Myfriendis410 think @GreenJewels and @blackthumbbetty use em. And a few others

5 Likes

That’s what I’m hoping for no more smoking.
I was worried it wouldn’t get me very stoned but it hits a lot different so it will take some getting used to.
I’m doing edibles as well and last night I was ripped so it works.

2 Likes

My girlfriend has really bad well water so she has a whole house system with a 500 gal tank, it makes 1.5 gallons / minute. Comes out of the tap at 50 ppm and I can’t ph it till I add some cal mag.
My tap water really isn’t bad either if I declorinate it.

1 Like

I only made it about a week without smoking, the vape is ok but it uses a lot of weed and the high is a little different. There must be some high left in what’s leftover, I’ll find out when I make some brownies out of it. I like the bong.

1 Like

Time for a weekly as I just finished week three of flower. The buds on these two plants look completely different from each other one is really dense and the other is airy. I’m in the process of changing brands of nutes from fox to gh as they run out. Nothing wrong with fox just trying something different. Two plants drink about 3 gallons of water in two days. Finally cooled off little nighttime temps about 70 but still above normal.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I will tag a few folks @merlin44 @Missiles @Bluedonut09 @Nicky @Noctis420 @ReeferRod
@kettle @MattyBear @Oldguy

12 Likes

Lookin good roost. I still havent found my preferd bud style. Airy is good for beating bud rot n taller buds make more definite ‘colas’ but something about round dense nuggs screams high grade. Same strain?

4 Likes

Seeds came out of the same bag from Ilgm banana kush and the last two I grew looked different from the same bag. It was buy ten get 10 free.

2 Likes

everyone seems to use GH nutes and be very happy… looking great buddy.:smile:

2 Likes