A new challenge RDWC

I don’t see anything there that looks male yet.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

ILGM Banana Kush fem is 60/40 indica dominate. But you are right it stretched like sativa.
The plants were really compact until I flipped and the kush I grew before in dirt never got nearly this tall.

This is the angle that got me.

Coulda been leaves tho. False alarm

3 Likes

Those first pics were terrible. they weren’t sized right.

Well im in and super excited. Im about to start my first RDWC after two very successfull harvests. This forum is the reason for both of my first grows being so awesome. I did them in soil and now its time to graduate. Your plants look beautiful, your sea of green was so nicely thick yet room for the colas. Cant wait to see them around week 7.

2 Likes

:point_up_2:t5::point_up_2:t5::point_up_2:t5: This tho. Friggin forum saved me…

3 Likes

A couple pictures from yesterday. The tent is really full and I’m running out of room at the top.
They are getting too stiff to bend, although not a problem yet.

8 Likes

You are going to need some SERIOUS airflow. Have u cleared out the lower growth below the net?

2 Likes

I take a load off every couple days. There is nothing below the net, but very little light makes it to the floor.

4 Likes

I take one of these out couple times a week!

2 Likes

Took off another bowl of leaves spindly stalks, and tiny little buds just like the one above.
Two full weeks in flower now.
Starting to cool off in the evening finally. And the humidity is a little lower.
A few pictures from today.
Oh yea I finally broke down and bought me a vape. Arizer Extreme Q.

1 Like

6 Likes

9 Likes

Welcome @MrPeat

@roost1 Thanks for the add. Your plants look awesome. :+1:

What week of flower are you in? I know you had some issues with them not turning over, they look so beautiful but they almost look as if they went back in veg. I may be wrong tho as I do see some nice colas forming. How did you do your germination and seedling, rockwool? Ive only ever done soil starting with peat pellots. I did the glass of water followed by the wet paper towel in a sandwich bag for germination.

1 Like

2 weeks in flower and yes they are forming nicely.
Paper towel with ph water and a drop of peroxide. At about 3/4 inch into the rapid rooter.
I learned the hard way that some rooters are to hot for some seeds so I soak them in RO water and check the ppm. I tried the dome but I didn’t like it. I mist them a couple times a day and make sure they are dry before putting back under the light.

3 Likes