A new challenge RDWC

Six weeks out of the rooting cube, flipping to 12/12…
Also trimming out some of the fan leaves.
IMG_3244
IMG_3245
IMG_3246

6 Likes

IMG_3258

Six days since the flip and no flairs yet.

Invite to a couple new peeps @Missiles, @PurpNGold74, @Bluedonut09

6 Likes

They look awesome! You did a great job defoliating her also :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag! Set to watching and loving the progress. Happy to see those temps under control as well. Seems to be the toughest thing with hydro. Rez control that is.

Best of luck regardless. Now lets start this pistil party!!

Looks good ! My pistols just started visible yesterday

I’ve been taking that much off every two days and the only way I can tell is there’s a little more light on the floor.

3 Likes

That’s good though that you’re doing it a little bit at a time. Don’t want to stress her out too much :wink:

1 Like

I have pistols but still not quite popped a flower. Maybe tomorrow.
My dirt grows all had flowers in seven days but I vegged for like 9 weeks because of mistakes I made.
These were only 6 weeks when I flipped.

Thanks for stopping by @PurpNGold74, @Missiles, @Bluedonut09

4 Likes

No prob Bob. And older, more mature plants flip to flower faster… then also reach maturity quicker. Not sure if this is proven facts. But definitely something ive noticed

1 Like

I’m thinkin that’s why they’re taking so long.

Not sure why these plants still have no flowers on them. They are stretching like crazy but the flowers just wont pop.
11 days since the flip to 12/12.
Anyone have an opinion?

They definitely look big enough to be mature. How old from seed? And have u made sure no extra light at night?

@merlin44, @Covertgrower, @Myfriendis410, @dbrn32, @PurpNGold74.

IMG_3299

9 Likes

Congrats! U have pistils!

hey purp they are about seven weeks. Tent is all closed up and the light on full power.

They been like that for a few days.

I mean when its lights out. Nexttime just before lights on, open the tent up with the ambient (room the tent is in) lights off. See if ur grow lights are going off correctly and if any holes of light are sneaking thru. (Kinda hard to do with plants in it) but everything looks good.

Ur on schedule. Theyll start buttoning up soon. Til then just make sure ur lights arent fighting against u

Thar be pistils in that thar garden, nice!

1 Like

They been pistiling for too long, maybe I’m becoming inpatient in my old age.