A look at a white widow bud

Thinking maybe 2 weeks more. Any advice from you guys is always helpful and appreciate

3 Likes

I t looks smokable. Only way to really be sure is get a jewelry loupe and check trichomes daily

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from A look at a white widow bud:

Thanks, so I think I’m going to wait about a week and start flushing then harvest in 2 maybe, I’ll keep an eye on it and decide at the time. Maybe more Amber color

1 Like

ALL trichomes are clear. Plenty of time to fatten up.

Thanks I agree, I was thinking 2 weeks, but it will be as long as it takes

1 Like

You probably got 4 weeks or more to get to 30% amber trichomes that’s how my ww goes it really pack’s it on towards the end and buds get super tight around the stalk and dense to.

is 30% amber trichomes the best moment to harvest

1 Like

The more amber trichomes the more couch lock. The most ripe is when all trichomes are white milky color. I like just a touch of amber i chop the tops a let the bottom buds fill out and then the rest of the plant. I have found that after 14 days hanging upside down and then jarring and started to cure the sweet spot was 1 month and 3 weeks that is when it made my knees wobbley and get the waaa waaa waa in my ears and my jaw tingle. This white widow gives me the munchies and neon bright red eyes to.

3 Likes

Thanks! That’s great to hear, I was a little disappointed in the yield, but hopefully that happens here as well. I am excited again. Yeah I was looking harder at them and thinking longer for full maturity, I won’t get in any hurries about harvesting. The ladies will let me know when it’s time

It’s different for each individual, more of a head high yes around 30/50 percent, more to than that and you start going into a couch lock body high. ( Stoned)

If you go til you have a little splash of golden trichomes you know that your not picking to early and that happens more often than not.

Yes I agree, they will tell me when they are ready to be harvested

1 Like

can anyone tell me if I am waiting to long to harvest this lovely lady, or am I just on track any advice or criticism is welcome

1 Like

the trichs look milky but its hard to tell without a closer resolution. Are you going for energetic high or couch lock effect?