A little help with my first grow

This is my very first plant, Gorilla Glue #4 I started from a seed about 4 weeks ago. I moved it into a 2x3 grow tent with a 2500 Bloom Plus led light and good AC infinity ventilation. Just wondering if it’s looking ok so far? It was wilted a couple days ago so I watered with some nutrients till I had some water running out of the pot but is still wilting or maybe drooping now? I have it in a 3 gal cloth pot and starting to get little white hairs at the top which tells me it’s a female plant so that’s pretty exciting. Any suggestions or tips would be more than welcome as I don’t really have anyone else to talk to about this lol. My plant doesn’t look a lot like others here, I assume mine is a bit stretched out perhaps but again, not totally sure what I’m doing.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community. I think it would be good if you filler out a support ticket. It helps in diagnosis of the situation.

ccb77b8383bf00478e88641e71e00963c013c704.png

A support ticket will help us help you. Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you are using.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• • What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • • Indoor or Outdoor
  • • Light system
  • • Temps; Day, Night
  • • Humidity; Day, Night
  • • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • • Co2; Yes, No
1 Like

She’s asking for more light.

4 Likes
  • • GG #4, seed bank
  • • Method: Organic soil with grow tent
  • • Vessels: 3 gal cloth pot
  • • PH - 6.9
  • • Indoor
  • • Light system - Bloom Plus 2500
  • • Temps; 85 max in day, 68-70 night
  • • Humidity; Hovers around 47-50%
  • • Ventilation system; Yes 4” in-line fan with 205 CFM
  • • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, none
  • • Co2; Not sure
1 Like

How far are you from the light?

24” right now

Could also be signs of overwatering. Drooping leaves and hard ridges. Make sure your girl is getting some air to her roots in between watering. :v:

I am currently dealing with this and trying to find the right watering schedule as their thirst constantly changes. Lifting bags and getting familiar with the weight when fully watered and when dry will help. I have a fabric pot in my tent that has only dry soil so I can use it to compare if I forget.

Well, at least it’s not a Blurple.

How high is it above your plant?

Improvement of your lighting will help with your plant’s overall well being. The light is fine for vegging plants but you’ll really want something better for flower.

1 Like

Here’s a guideline with your temps and humidity.

Make sure you are dry before watering. Feel down a couple of inches. There are probes that are ONLY good for dry/wet. Ignore their claims of accurate ph.

I’m for sure going to let it dry out for a bit thanks!

1 Like

24” right now, just going off of manufacturers recommendation

Drop the light down to 18 to 20 inches or turn the power up some she is a little leggy also I feel as if you are over watering drooping is a big sign of over watering give that pot like 4 days to drive out and I bet she percs up

5 Likes

Definitely understand the flood/drought cycles cannabis craves. I’m not familiar with your light, but yeah it may need more for sure

Welcome to the forums by the way!!! I just hit the one month mark myself today and on my second grow attempt :grin::grin:

2 Likes

I dropped it down to 20” yesterday and this is her current state. Soil is damp still but the surface is starting to dry and temperature is 83-85 degrees.

2 Likes

I really think she just needs to breathe. What soil did you use? It may need a little more perlite or something to help give the roots a place to breathe. Just get used to the weight of it. Lift your bag on a regular basis and you will start to tell just by that alone if she needs a drink. She’s going to be good for you!

2 Likes

I used SunGro Black Gold and it does seem a little dense. I’ll add some perlite later today and hope for improvement thanks! I’m excited to go through all this, first plant is more of a test run I guess but it’ll get better as we keep going!

1 Like

Might be a little late for perlite. Just thinking for next grow. Did you pack the soil or just let it fill and let gravity do the packing? Best to have a lightly packed soil. We all keep learning. I’m still new to this as well. Just do some reading on here and ask questions. A lot of knowledgeable people to help out.

1 Like

welcome pal your in good hands and she will look good soon enough

1 Like

@MO_Grow
Update time. I’ve let my plant dry out, with my lowered light. The new growth looks better. Happier and more perky plus it’s starting to smell great but the older growth seems to be yellowing and dying possibly. Should I cut my loses on those leaves and snip them off so that energy it can be better utilized?

@whatbuddyboy

Any insight on my plants current situation? Even if it’s somewhat of a lost cause I’d like to take it through all the steps so I know what to expect for my next grow.