Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (gorilla glue)
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF (RDWC)
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths (5 gallon buckets 4 total 1 reservoir 5 gallon (15 gallon total water)
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) (6.2)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable. (.92 EC 450PPM)
- Indoor or Outdoor. (Indoor)
- Light system. (2 HLG 100 RSPEC, 1 FS2000, 2 1500 blurples 246w at wall)
- Temps; Day, Night Day80 night73
- Humidity; Day, Night Day 48 night 40
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size (yes 2 4inch exhaust 1 8inch intake 2 6inch ocscilating fans
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, 1 20pint dehumidifier
- Co2; Yes, No. (no)
Just curious, do you have a fan blowing directly on the plant?
I’ve seen some similar when I had my fan blowing too hard. I’m just rolling through my second grow, so not an pro. One of the forum gurus will get ya squared up.
Happy growing and good luck!
I would check for pests. Thrip and spider mite damage looks similar.
Let’s see an overall picture of the plant in white light and an idea of how many leaves are affected and where on the plant.
It’s all of them there are four land it’s all the upper leaves I will get some pics tonight before lights come on
I have the se issue with the brown spots just like you.
Mine only has happened on one plant I currently have one plant it is a granddaddy purple it was bought from ilgm all my solution I’m using distilled water which I test constantly as a neutral pH in my growing and this is all my first year I grew a batch of white widow I had one and only one plant previous with the same spots and now I have this one and only one plant with the same spots again it’s mostly grown probably got about another 6 weeks it’s an auto anything you can tell me about it I would appreciate it
As far along into flower you are, you can trim and thin all your fan leaves out. It will open up for better air flow and also help with humidity.