A little help heat stress? Light too close?

This is a tansplant been in new soil about a week and I’ve noticed the top leaves curling up a bit. Heat stress? Too close to light? Have a FECiDA 600W Dimmable LED Grow Light CR600 about a foot above it my seedlings are loving it the other one not so much. My water is ph to 6.5 growing in ff of and hf

1 Like

yes cupping or curling is a typical sign of your light too close…pull back a bit it won’t hurt if that is the issue and if it continues you know it is something else

3 Likes

I measured my ppfd after turning it down and it’s around 300

are you familiar with DLI…

4 Likes

@Retiredoldguy sorry to bug you. Why does the DLI drop when flower starts? I think this may have had something to do with some seeds I got from my first indoor/photo grow.

2 Likes

I’ll have to check my dli when I get home. I have the Photone app the best I can do to check it

1 Like

it drops because only 12 hours on…DLI is a measurement of how much the plant takes in so if the light is off no intake…

4 Likes

Durrrrr. I about 10 rips deep into the vape last night when I saw it. Makes total sense. I was thinking intensity :man_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

I knew you were…stoned minds think alike

1 Like

But at the end of flower, that is an intensity drop to lower DLI, correct?

1 Like

so are you stoned again…pretty much the same intensity PAR as when in high veg just only on for 12 hours instead of 18…

Not yet lol I’m talking about the last two weeks of flower on the chart. 14&15. The taper down on DLI numbers. I know the light cycle change from veg to flower is the drop there. Are the very last two weeks just turning the light down?

1 Like

ok now it is me that is too stoned to read correctly…yes to lower the DLI you lower the light intensity during the last weeks of flower…that or raise the light if you don’t have a knob to adjust intensity

1 Like