A little discoloration…

That is some awesome information I really appreciate your feedback! I actually started Brewing a tea earlier today with grandmas unsulphured molasses, a tablespoon of Neptunes harvest kelp meal some worm castings,1 cup,and Dr. earths all purpose fertilizer 4-4-4 ,2 tbs.That’s for 1 gal.I usually throw a little blood and bone meal in but I didn’t this time maybe I should have? I don’t use miracle grow, I don’t let them get dried out , once the first inch or two of top soil is dry and I pick up the pot and it’s light, I water till a little run off. Sometimes I bottom water

1 Like

You sound like you know what’s going on. You have to work at like that. I don’t know why you can’t get to a grow store. I truly understand. I’m skittish about stuff. That’s the key when you use those type of products you have to understand and you have to use what works and sometimes it’s only what you have. Stay in touch

1 Like

When you make a tea. One thing is important. Your ppm. I don’t teas anymore. It got too messy for me and the smell. No only that the trash the leftover bone parts or whatever. Bonemeal will come back and get you in the butt around that six week if you’re not careful

1 Like

You won’t be able to stop

1 Like

I try, I guess you can say from all the research and reading I have the book smarts but when it comes to hands-on I’m a beginner! LOL! It’s a little different actually going through it and looking at pictures and reading articles LOL I can’t seem to find any grow stores in my area and that sucks!I really do appreciate your feedback :+1:t3:

1 Like

1 Like

At first glance what do you think is wrong with this plant?

1 Like

Your about finished. Not much you can do now. You have several problems. You have a lot. From A to Z. Still doesn’t look bad. The picture is it real clear. Mag cal To iron. K and P. Not a bad looking set up.

1 Like

Don’t give up. That’s looks like a auto. I’m sorry you can’t find a grow store. You live in the states?

1 Like

Yeah that plant has been with me for a little while. It is a photo. It came out of a bag of some really high grade stuff! The only seed that was in the hole sack! A few weeks ago I found some what looked like root aphids!! I cleared them out, But they’ve done some damage. It was worse with leaves drying and crumbling off:( I’m actually seeing some darker green come back through. She has given me a couple of scares before but has come back strong LOL Yeah, I live in the states

1 Like

Does look bad. I have had a lot worse.

1 Like

Yeah she’s looking worse !!!

I was kind of thinking root aphids but I don’t know! I did see a couple little bugs on my other plant pot and one on this ones top it just looks like this one is getting drained

I just watered with a mixture of hydrogen peroxide to see if that will help. If not do you think I should just get rid of that plant and do a thorough sterilization of the tent and start over?

1 Like

You let her get to big and bushy. Looks like an auto. How long has she been flowering.

1 Like

To be :100: honest with you. It’s what they call the rabbit hole . Not much you can do

1 Like

That one is a photo I believe , she’s still in veg

You need neem oil works. I’m sorry I can’t help. You can trim the bad leaves first. And try to get smoke or something. Their is a grow bible here. Down load it. You have to have the right tools to grow with. This will help. Get good seeds. They have them here.

1 Like