A little discoloration…

I was wondering if it looks like she is getting a deficiency… Looks a little off-colored to me :thinking:

2 Likes

It also looks as if some of her fan leaves are doing the claw thing

2 Likes

A little light. But not bad. Autos? Just looking like it’s time to feed them. @LilRon .

1 Like

Nice set up. Nice and clean.

2 Likes

I appreciate it! I try to keep it as clean as I can,when I have the energy :joy:! It is a photo Sour Diesel

2 Likes

She has a magnesium deficiency. What are you feeding, what soil are you using?

4 Likes

I appreciate your response, I am using Dr. earth all purpose soil Dr. Earth all purpose fertilizer 4-4-4 .A bit of worm castings a touch of Neptune’s Harvest kelp meal and a bit of blood meal. When I say a bit, I mean like half to a whole tablespoon.Every few weeks or so I give her some blue planet nutrients calmag pro formula in the water

1 Like

Water Ph at 6.5-7

1 Like

Should try and add 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of epsom salt each watering. Not sure what’s in your nutrients but looks to be light in magnesium. LED lights can compound the need for magnesium.

2 Likes

OK cool I will do that, basically everything I listed is what I give it. I have given it a little bit of this before

1 Like

When I seen that warning I pulled back from using it LOL! Now that 1/4 to 1/2 tablespoon of Epson salt is there a ratio of water I should be giving it to or just however much water I give it? Usually it’s about a half gallon or less. I stop whenever I see it’s had enough

1 Like

Your right. He is lacking. Very true on the cal-mag. @LilRon sounds like Home Depot. I run FoxFarm. I do try and supplement with other stuff. Sometimes I’m a little cheap. Happy frog makes a good soil. A lot of growers here use Jack’s. Dr. earth will grow vegetables. I use the final stop. To kill bugs. The Dr. Earth I think it’s the general fertilizer the one in the green I have one in here. I had a few bugs in one of the bags. I don’t use it anymore. You’ll need stuff to get your numbers up. Especially your last two. 0-0-0. When you start flowering you will have more problems. I’m not trying to be cruel I’m trying to be honest. You just have to figure out what works for you and how to get those numbers up when you need them that’s what you got to remember and that’s what you got understand.

1 Like

The only problem I have with some of the stuff like that. I do use the Alaskan fish fertilizer it works great. It also has a bloom. Fish Shit make a good product.
I do like Neptune. Made a little bit different. Make sure you keep that stuff in a cool place. Lol. Stinky stuff isn’t it

1 Like

Get back to the point I start having problems around week six flowering. I feel like things aren’t growing enough for me then I’ll start adding other stuff. In my opinion anytime you start topping your soil do you have to allow time for that to happen to your plant. You have to remember each time you give your plant organics toppers. Some of that stuff is time released. Those LED lights will take a lot out of your plants. I have seen this this year. Good growing

1 Like

This is per gallon. So if you’re only giving 1/2 gallon just half the amount of epsom. I’d just go with 1/4 tbsp for 1/2 gallon. Just make sure it’s fully dissolved and the epsom salt is plain, without fragrance. Only ingredient should be magnesium sulfate.

2 Likes

I appreciate your response!I hear you, that is the easiest product to get my hands on and it’s not even that easy LOL! Around here everything is miracle grow and I steer clear of that! Foxfarm I have to order because I can’t find any in my area.Same with Jacks And I didn’t wanna take the chance ordering it and having it delivered busted up or with Gnat eggs in it. I thought Dr earth would be cool! But it looks sub par… :thinking:

I appreciate it! I had to pick some up earlier, I dissolved 1/4 in a 1/2 gal and about to water.Fingers crossed!!!

You’re trying there’s nothing wrong with that I’m a see if I can help you. So what you got going on now you’re not real thick there’s nothing wrong but you need to work with what you got. You don’t really want to get any more growth but bud as much as possible. You can grow like that with no problem. Keep it simple. You what you can. You can make a tea. It will stink. Something like you probably never smelled before. You can make a tea with dr earth and bone meal.

Uploading: AB87D974-E6ED-417E-ADD2-AC3F1A50717B.jpeg…
Processing: 8429D336-343E-45E4-BAFA-B26AE093E50E.jpeg…

you can grow with this stuff. You got to be easy on your MG if you use it. It does have boron in it . The spelling my be wrong. Some times you may have to water a few weeks at a time. Toppers will gummy your soil. So water as much as possible. If you growing autos lightly feed. Refs. Your plants look strong.

1 Like

Sometimes you may have to run a high ph. Like straight tap water. For the 7.8 range. Keep a eye on your run off. That’s your ph. Run off is what you need at this point. Your neutral right now. Inmop. I see light colored girls. Light but green. You need to juice it up a bit. 4-0-0 N 0-8-0 P 0-0-3. Something with numbers like that. Bone meal has mag and cal. So you will have to work it.

1 Like

I was at HD today. What is the mixing ratio in water for those numbers? Your looking like to much water. Work your hands are in the top of you pots. Keep air moving. How dry are they and how wet are they? And N. MG if you use it would mix it lightly. You look good.

1 Like