A Little Concerned about this!

Me and my spouse are trying our first seedlings.
first one is strong and healthy… the other is a little odd… I am posting to see if anyone has seen this?
Info:
Strain: unknown (misc seed found in purchased bag)
Light: 100W Equiv. LED Daylight bulb
Pot: plastic 2"
First Pic was in the AM
second was in the PM (just after “Lights Out” 17/7 Light Cycle)

1 Like

These guys on here are first going to say more light, from what I’ve gathered.

2 Likes

Could be genetics. You didn’t mention what soil you are using. Some soils can be to hot for seedlings. Another thing soil looks really wet, which can cause issues.

2 Likes

Sorry, I forgot to list that… using FoxFarms Ocean Forest… no extra nuks… is wet cuz wife had just sprayed it a couple minutes before. She is using a meter to make sure it’s not to wet or dry.

Soil looks awfully wet also :v:

1 Like

Try moving your light up a little bit

B Safe

3 Likes

What is your question bro? looks like a Hydra with two heads… I would consider it a good thing, like a natural topping or something

1 Like

What are you growing in? Looks like it could be a ph issue.

1 Like

@Watt-Sun

You know, between the P H and lights . Would be there biggest problem.

B Safe

3 Likes

I have a Bruce Banner that started like that. Grew sideways and looked like it topped itself. Has grown into a very nice plant

2 Likes

Looks like a genetic mutation. Grow it out, could turn into a real interesting plant.

2 Likes

Looks like it’s twisting from the rich soil. It’ll grow odd for awhile, but it will grow out of it. @radiomanrm

It’s an epic twisted freak of nature that shal turn into a beautiful pile of frosty monster buds so heavy you will need bunji cords to hold up the branches !!!

1 Like

Is your plant acting topped still or did it start growing like a normal and need to “retopped”

I had one plant that looked like a giant cock and the head got so heavy it bent over all weird. It turned into a small harvest but it was dang good.

1 Like

@BetrayedSoul Thats what I’m talkin about! It may be a gift from the grow Gods :wink: @radiomanrm I wouldn’t worry you may like what happens from here. :v::call_me_hand:

I think it looks pretty cool actually. Almost like it’s has three main stems or something from seeding. Would be interested in seeing the progress she makes!

1 Like

I have topped it once and all others twice The “TARD” as I called it has turned into a bushier plant than the “normal “ ones have. Let her grow she may surprise you

1 Like