A little bragging-first indoor grow

I’m just so proud my first indoor grow is going so well. I think I am about 2 weeks away from harvest. This is bubblegum auto. My seeds were started on 12/15. One is about 6’ tall! Other (this one) is smaller (4 1/2’) and full of buds. Love this forum, I have

gotten so much help here! Thank you!

12 Likes

Looks really nice…Don’t rush to harvest, it looks like you have 4 - 5 weeks to go (maybe even longer).

You will amazed at how much weight they put on during those last weeks if you are patient.

7 Likes

I was going to say at least 6 more weeks.

4 Likes

Got it----Thanks!

1 Like

Wow—6 more weeks, good to know. Thanks.

1 Like

They look great!
Yep looks longer than 2 weeks.
Depends on what effect your going for.
Do have a scope 60x to check trichomes?
When the pistils (hairs) are mostly brown that will key you into her being close.

Hope this helps

2 Likes

Hello @Dealra. You had previously posted about lights. Just curious did you make a decision about lights.

1 Like

Good job. Healthy looking plants Keep taking care of them let those buds fatten up.

4 Likes

What lights are you running?
At least 6 to 8 weeks before harvest
Do you have alfalfa pellets?

1 Like

The waiting is the hardest part :wink:

4 Likes

No. Still running the older lighting.

1 Like

Yes this helps. Thanks!

2 Likes

Looking great. Impressive for a first grow

2 Likes

Looking great! Wish my first grow looked like that…he’ll I wish my second grow looked like that.

1 Like

Using Coco peat and 2 (400) very old lights.

1 Like

O.k. cool you will really want 1200watt in the 4x4 tent when you get a chance 2000k red sodium hps bulb for flower i really like the argosun red hps bulb i think it’s better than the hortlux and then the 6000k or 6500k for veg
Check Craigslist and offer up for light’s people who are to proud to ask questions burn up their crop and and get mad and sell everything for pennies on the dollar i got my 288qb boards at a pawn shop for 20 dollars each and the vivosun 600w hps mh lights came from Craigslist got 3 brand new ones and a 6in fan and filter for 300 dollars because his wife changed her mind at the last minute

Alfalfa pellets will really bulk out your buds do you have 2 6in fan’s on them? Or a oscillating fan

On oscillating fan.

1 Like