A little advice

I just want to make sure I’m doing everything right, 1st pic is 1gal pot plant is 7 days old as of today 1st week of veg starts tomorrow 2nd pic is day 5 of week 1

4 Likes

Looks like youve been doing your reading. Looks great.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard , looking good.

1 Like

Thanks groomies so would u guys say these ladies look like they are on the right track as far as height goes?

1 Like

You’re right on track be careful and don’t over water.

2 Likes

They are at a perfect height, if for whatever reason they start to stretch just drop your lights down a little bit. At this point you are doing great… good luck :evergreen_tree::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m trying my best as of now I’m using a 10ml syringe lol

1 Like

Thanks groomie

1 Like

Hey just wanna see if I’m still headed in the right direction here we are at day 12 week 1 of veg

3 Likes

Good looking lil plants. Nice and healthy.
:v:

1 Like

Yup definitely growing nice and strong and taking in plenty of nitrogen so your ph is great keep up the good work

2 Likes

Thanks guys!! I really appreciate the input but I do have another question. They are in 1gal pots do guys think I would eventually have to transplant to maybe a 3gal? I would be satisfied if this could be their forever home tbh… but great white is on the shelf if I have too

1 Like

Personally if they’re photos I’d go with a 5 gal instead of a 3.
Autos you can get away with a 3 gal. But I still put mine in a 5 gal.
Ive found that a bit more pot size helps later in flower with preventing deficiency’s.

Ah I see! They are white widow autos… Ok cool any idea how big I should let them get in the 1gals?

1 Like

Do you have azos if not you should get the xtreme sample pack for 8 bucks itll severely reduce the shock of transplant but I’d wait for 1 or 2 more nodes

1 Like

Just a generalization but I’ll let the canopy fill the top of the pot before potting up to the next size.
That way you know the roots have filled in enough to keep the root ball together during transplant.

1 Like