A little addition to my room

In the process of finishing up a 4x8 addition to my 12x8 grow room. In the meantime, i made myself a little germination station.

13 Likes

Nice work

4 Likes

Post pics when it’s all done. Gonna be a great space

2 Likes

That is so cool. I wish I could have grows like that. We need legalization :blush::v:

3 Likes

@Flitme yes we do need legalization. Unfortunately itll prob be a while where i am :unamused: BUT fortunately i live the life of out of sight, outta mind. The way im building and ventilating, noone has a clue. Thats the way my cookie crumbles :grin: im a homebody and when im not on the road working, i park my butt at the house and keep myself occupied. I get to wrap myself in my hobby and enjoy the fruits of my labor. I should have most of the 4x8 done today. Hopefully we dont get blown away by the potential naders this afternoon. Heres a sunset button 1 week into true flower.

5 Likes

That is gorgeous :blush:. I’m a home body as well. Self employed and working out of my shop in my backyard. I have to be stealthy, my son in law is a policeman and lives next door. :flushed::weary::blush::v:

4 Likes

@Flitme thats awesome. I retired from being a public servant of 20 years. Im self employed now myself. I sell, service, and install automotive equipment. Making a hell of alot more beans than before. I have law enforcement all throughout my family and served beside some of the best in the country. 2 of my family members are K9 enforcement. Cant tell you how many bowls have been smoked within 20 feet of my room and nobody had a clue :upside_down_face: :neutral_face: :confused: :thinking:

3 Likes

@Flitme oh my. I hope SIL doesn’t visit much. Lol

2 Likes

@Flitme @beachglass @dirtydave here we are at about 90% completed…

4 Likes

Thats brutal! Lol

1 Like

He doesn’t visit much. He is a nice guy but he isn’t real social so I don’t worry about him coming around much.

1 Like

That is awesome! Should be a great room. :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ya know i was kickin a$$ there for a while… then i sat down and smoked a bowl… i still havent moved… having a mind battle on how to hang my light. Another battle… do i just use my VS2000 to veg or ahould i upgrade my veg light to a HLG600B? I built this as a veg room/dry room. I have a 4in AC infinity exhaust ill be hooking up to another 69pro controller. Decisions decisions…

2 Likes