A litle help on diagnose

hi ther first im sory to hask help as my first topic but im a compleat noob on this, (my first grow) tired of to buy shit to the cornor dealler tought why not plating my own
so with google has helper i started after few 3 weeks some problems started to apear on my plants first on one now all the 3 have simmilar simptoms the basic infos

Strain; AUTO,

Soil in pots,

used bottled whater with 6.5 ph and i get at boto of the container plant 6.6 to 6.8

What is strength of nutrient mix? NA

extra Nutrients : bio grow 1.5 ml/L 1 time week BactoHemp 1 time week

Indoor

Light system, 250w hps dual spectrum

Temps; Day,24/26ÂşC Night 19/21 ÂşC

Humidity; Day42/45, Night 48/52

Ventilation system; Yes, homemade computer fans

AC, NA
Co2; , No
soil well a romodom one from a agro store (my big mistake i gess) composition organic matter 40-50%
nitrogen 1.0-1.3% potassium 0.8-1.1% calcium 0.6-0.8% magnez 0.1-0.2%

the problem started on 1 plant on top new leaves geting yellow but now all the new leaves and other plants comes like this on photos if some one can help realy apreciate it

it folows 2 pics for the diagnose

edit 1: cant reply anymore only in 24H but will edit to give you more info the problems is on tips only and in some edges and i notice some purple shadows in the darkest leaves not sure if it help on diagnose

Are you testing the ph with a ph meter? Also I see some of the leaves curling down, that could indicate a nitrogen toxicity issue also some tips burn. What kind of soil is it in? Sorry for the questions just trying to get a good understanding of the issues. Let me tag some of the more experienced growers also fill out this support ticket

"COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you"

soil was a romdom one i read the coposition and contains the folowing
organic matter 40-50% nitrogen 1.0-1.3% potassium 0.8-1.1% calcium 0.6-0.8% magnez 0.1-0.2%

Well I’ve never used organize soil. I’ve always used MG, yes I know a lot of people don’t like it, but that’s what both of my soil plants are in and they are doin good. To each their own with regards to soil. I know a lot of growers here use fox farms and love it. I may try it next time, but fill out that ticket an I’ll call in some he Avery artillery for you and see wha they weigh in with

1 Like

And look at that you now have a topic :wink:

First, welcome to ILGM. I believe it is one of the best grow sites you can use. There are a LOT of experienced growers here that can help you.

Agree with @Hawkeye_diesel that more info is needed. A pH of 6.0 - 6.7 is way too wide a range, should be closer to 6.5 and below 6.2 can cause problems . The water pH needs to be checked after the fertilizer is added. It can make a huge difference in pH. The second picture sure looks like nute burn. If it is from pH or too much nutes is a question that needs to be answered after the info is posted.

A good reference is Robert’s free Grow Guide that you can download. Good info for the first time grower. Will be looking for your grow support ticket. Jerry

2 Likes

It’s magnesium :wink: bottom picture dead center

2 Likes

This is a good link to look at for these problems. Cannabis Symptom Checker - Identify Cannabis Leaf Problems

This could help

1 Like

@Donaldj @Hawkeye_diesel @TxGrowman i tought that too after i see some of the diagnose images you guys sended me but now not so sure anymore luky me a new problem have arrived -.- from a day to another in 3 of the plants only one of them didnt develop this i belive is all about the crapy soil i used but anyway i buyed a micronutrient corrector and sprayed over the leafes becouse i whaterd the plants last night here is the new pic

PS: the photo have been taken right after the dark time

here is pic to show all the plant

Some questions come to mind: 1. How old are the plants and when was the last time they were transplanted (if ever) 2. What are you checking the pH with ? Remember that pH can change drastically by adding anything and should be checked after adding anything. 3. How many times have you used the bio grow 1.5 ml/L 1 time week and BactoHemp 1 time week ? I am not familiar with these nutes so it makes it even more critical to know the pH. 4. How much water are you giving and how often? 5. How close to the canopy are the lights? 6. I have bad eyes and am having a hard time making anything out of the photos other than the leaf tip burn.

I am suspecting that you have a pH problem at least in part, due to the burn on the upper and lower leaves. Drop me a line with the answers and I will try to formulate an answer. Your answer may be to flush the system and not add any thing else but pH water for a little while. If anyone else has an idea, please jump in. There are too many unknowns for now (at least for me) !