A Journal: 129 and 131

129A rebounds and heading for the lights 129B spreading out Domed 131 Gelato under a 2 liter bottle cap. Its moving more below than above, it’s hard to water without bogging the bag but its only 3 days old, another 3 days it gets a good drench at 6.8.
Baggie seeds seem to be a bust, had some split open and begin to show, but after 2 full days no tails so I just plunked the best 4 into cups and covered them up yesterday morning. No big loss yet.

I knew it would happen again

what is that? :thinking: Its a mushroom of some kind. It grew under the dome I had over the Gelato. The sprout is changing hour to hour, its first leaves are filling out and gaining length I left it with no dome at lights out to keep any more of the mushrooms from growing.
Aside from that both 129 and 131 are going like crazy, I already gained enough length to move up the LST another node on A. Now to see which way it wants to turn clockwise or counterclockwise. They got 150ml of water each this morning and night and I increased light on time by a half hour each way.
My solo cups produced two sprouts in one cup :roll_eyes: one has the shells still stuck on it, but previous experience tells me to leave it TF alone. The cup is covered with a baggie in the grow room, no action on the other 3. Whichever one gets up the fastest is the tent mate to Gelato, I just hope it’s a female autoflower and not a photo male because you invest so much right?

Man I tell ya, these baggie seeds performed better than I expected

Got up this morning and I had four new sprouts. They are in the same soil I regularly use. Like I said I’ll pick one maybe two to take the place of the other 131, and then just throw everything at the Solo cups to see what we get.
I had plans to get more lights and unfortunately the budget just isn’t going to allow for a qb setup. I did pull the trigger on two more Mars hydro 600s and got them for more than ten bucks cheaper than Amazon :slightly_smiling_face::+1: So I’ve doubled the power I had before and no 20 dollar blurples :roll_eyes::grin: I will get the qb boards eventually I just had the revelation that I couldn’t possibly hope to get four good 10oz plus plants with only two lights. So anyways 129A is lifting itself back up from the LST I’m doing to force it to stretch 129B is doing great the difference a week makes, they’re both 3 times bigger than they were. I have the lights running 16/8 and I’m moving that up to 18/6 as soon as the new lights come in. Everything is getting 6.7 to 6.5 PHd water the larger ones 150ml and the seedlings about half that. No fertilizer or treatments yet.

1 Like

Keep up the good work.