A Happy Confession

Since this is bag-seed with no name, I hereby dub this strain “Basket of Deplorables” a.k.a. Trump Kush!

13 Likes

Made in America :us:

5 Likes

Meet Ivanka

!
and Melania

11 Likes

Lovely girl

2 Likes

And what marijuana patch doesn’t need a guard dog?

23 Likes

I’ve got two gsds for mine

12 Likes

Now I’m jealous, outdoor growers are so lucky :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Tip stay , good boy…

12 Likes

@Wishingilivedina420state This is our first year legal and it really changes your perspective. An adult can have 6 flowering plants and possess all the material those plants produce… Imagine how much “material” 6 outdoor plants, 6 or 8 feet tall will produce.

I think indoor growing will be limited to seed runs, raising/cloning transplants, experiments and such.

Nationally I think we’re on the cusp of legalization. You’ll still have to fight it at the state level.

8 Likes

True, but indoor. Is all year round. Being in a northern state. I may try that out this winter. All outdoor here.

3 Likes

I had planned to do an indoor grow over the winter here in Northern Cal. But I’m thinking of doing an outdoor winter auto grow instead! I can bring 'em in and put 'em under lights during storms, if needed.

6 Likes

Bubblegum auto 3weeks into flower

10 Likes

17 Likes

@arpeggio Holy friggen sugar… :fire:

3 Likes

In the room right when the lights went out, so I got a pic without the LED’s on :wink:

11 Likes

Looking so frosty already!

1 Like

These are all So Freakin Awesome! I’m just getting miy 4x4 tent put together. << That was a job and down right comical at times. My husband and I are in this together and It’s definitely a learning process…Kudos to you all! I’m gettin ready to start my grow journal so we shall see what happens…

5 Likes

Frosty you say?

12 Likes

frosty

13 Likes

How much do you get off a 6 foot plant out side @PhantomFarmer ?