A girl in a rush! What now? (Early flowering)

It’s high at the moment because she just had her drink. The tent is around 45% (I have another hygrometer that doesn’t sit on the soil). The top layer dries very quickly, so I feel pretty confident we’ll be back to normal in a few hours.

1 Like

Awesome, I’m old school and all my equipment is manually adjusted and tuned. Nice job you’re on the right track and wish you continued success :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I’m excited to watch what comes next.

1 Like

I run mostly autos and experiment a lot with different training techniques :love_you_gesture:. I’ll tag you on my current mixed auto and photo run if you’re interested

Oh yes please! And thank you.

1 Like

My advise next time would be to forget the soil and stay with either just coco or soil. Both have different ph needs. Coco tend to give you a little longer veg time. I agree. You are at the point where all you can do is grow her out. I definitely wouldn’t think of topping or fimming at this point. I would move the humidity gauge. It will not give an accurate reading like that. You are reading the water in the coco there. This will be a good one to learn on. And since she flipped so soon. You get to harvest sooner :grin: You look to be doing a good job so far :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks! I actually have 4 hygrometers in the tent, one sitting on the filter, and the ones you see. The flat on the soil ones absolutely tell me that I’ve got lots of water in the soil, the rest are to determine if I need to run my humidifier. What with all she’s going to be evaporating following her watering, it’ll probably be a day or two.

Without the humidifier, the tent runs 30 - 35% RH when the pot is dry.

Gotta go babysit my granddaughter - have a great rest of the day and thanks!

1 Like

I am probably going to run one more grow with APFP, I got a couple on the Black Friday sale. After that, I hope to be more ready to try different things. I had a disastrous failure with my first seed trying to grow her in a “complete” potting soil.

Live and learn, I always say.

1 Like

Yep, I learn more from things that don’t go right than what just come easy :grin:

3 Likes

I found a good soil mix for autos is Fox Farm Strawberry fields on the bottom, the Fox Farm ocean forest, then ocean forest mixed with some happy frog, the straight happy frog where input my seed. I do it like this because happy frog won’t burn your seedling. As it grow it will slowly get introduced to ocean forest which is usually too hot for a seedling. By the time it’s in full veg it’s in ocean forest and by flower it down to strawberry fields which is high in potassium

2 Likes

Sounds good! Glad I’m putting this in the forums, so I can refer back when the time comes.

5 Likes

12/5

Day 27 - She’s much happier this morning. I should take more pictures out of the tent, she is actually much darker green than she looks in the picture. She didn’t droop at all, and looked like this when I visited her first thing to turn on her humidifier.

3 Likes

12/6 - Day 28, last day of her 4th week. 12 inches tall this morning. Only plant I’ve ever seen develop faster are Wisconsin FastPlants, which is something we use to teach the plant life cycle to elementary science students.

But she’s a close second. I hear bamboo can really get going, but I’ve never witnessed that.

1 Like

Beautiful auto she looks great

1 Like

Thank you! I’m learning and growing every day.

We all are @Fiz we are constantly learning everyday ,i know i have learnt alot with this grow I went from bottled nutrients to growing organically and thats a whole different ball game its a easier ball game ,i have a white widow auto she is getting chopped very soon she is heading towards the tenth week of flowering ,here is a pic of my girl

This bud you see with my hand around it is the main cola

2 Likes

She looks incredible! Kudos to you.

Yah she is the best one ive ever done so far my last grow wasnt to bad i still got 5.5ozcfr that but this grow is something else for me

That white widow looks like a strain I should try growing. It seems to love to grow huge buds! I’m sure it’s as popular as it is for a reason.

12/7, Day 29, obligatory pictures - 12.75 inches today, and with a light pot that tells me water is in her very near future - today or tomorrow at the latest.

I have 8 branches tied at the moment, and likely I will need to tie two more before the day ends.

1 Like