A girl in a rush! What now? (Early flowering)

Thank you! I especially love it since purple is my favorite color.

1 Like

Frosty as hell!!

2 Likes

Thank you! She thinks she’s in an ice storm.

3 Likes

Looking at that frost, seems like it will be a heavy hitter.

2 Likes

look at you go… got the ruler out just like the teach u r. amazing work. enjoy it you worked hard for that. I think that is whats so appealing too me. the fruits of ur labor, i was a contractor but loved building high end cabinetry. Growing good meds = same feeling

4 Likes

Thanks! I surely hope so. This is the first plant I’ve seen in person, so I have nothing to compare it to (except pictures). She seems very glittered out to me though!

3 Likes

Yeah, measure and quantify everything, and trying to keep the variables limited! Her main cola is 1/2 the size of the entire plant including the stalk. I’m just tickled pink at how she’s going.

4 Likes

1/20/22 Day 73 - Nothing new to report, still extremely smelly (though with a heavier sweet scent than prior), still a few clear, mostly cloudy, a few amber. She wanted water again this morning. Just keeping her happy as we roll right along.

Some natural light photos.

3 Likes

as u should. nice and frosty. let us know the final dry weight. they do buds, larf and shake(leaves)
again really nice job. :woman_student: :crown:

2 Likes

I will! I’m very curious as to what the plant itself weighs. I’ve been weighing the pot since the day she sprouted, but I still have no guess.

2 Likes

Looking good. Love the colors

2 Likes

Thanks! So do I.

1 Like

Glad ya haven’t givin in to the the name of this thread :wink:
Looking great :muscle:

2 Likes

Thank you! Well, she was in a big hurry to “grow up” but now she’s here, she’s taunting me with her foot dragging.

2 Likes

1/22/22 Day 73. Scoped again this morning, same as earlier in the week. Looks as if we are going to week 12.

5 Likes

She looks like a confectioner dusted her with powdered sugar! :yum:

3 Likes

I love that about her, she’s like a little jewel, glittering away.

3 Likes

1/22/22 Day 75. Gave her a small drink. I looked at her through the loupe forever, and I think she is finally ready. I will pull the plug on her lamp tonight to start her dark period. Lights are out at 9.

4 Likes

Omgosh @Fiz ! Way to go! :clap: just a few more weeks of drying and curring and you’re golden! Congratulations! :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m tired of second guessing myself here. I know she’s going to get me high, the bud I cut like two weeks ago now did that… So things are likely better by now. Fingers crossed!

And like a dweeb I forgot to unplug her light, so postponed the dark one more day. :blush: :woman_facepalming:t2: :woozy_face:

2 Likes