A girl in a rush! What now? (Early flowering)

These 2 pics not so much either. still 50/50 to me.

Thanks for taking a look. Still a bit more then. I’ll keep looking every day since this girl has her own mind.

1 Like

frosty nice work @fiz

1 Like

Thanks very much! I’ve done a lot of fussing and fretting these past two months. Hopefully next grow I’ll be a little more relaxed.

Lucy’s buds are so thick and solid I can hardly believe it.

3 Likes

1/13/22 Day 66 - She’s just working on buds. Nothing much going on, she did decide to take a nice deep drink last night.

Lucy’s second largest bud (About 5 - 6 inches), no flash and flash.

4 Likes

lol u will in the start i always sweat the small stuff. add in the fact you are posting pict. (in our minds we think everyone is ''judging ‘’ us.) my expereince is its just good pepps wanting to see you succede ! so enjoy and hjave fun while learning and growing god medicine.

3 Likes

We did have a bit of a laugh at Lucy before she flowered because she was short, and scrawny as hell. I took an Xmas picture of her, and called her a Charlie Brown Xmas Tree because doggone she looked like that.

Apparently she didn’t want to waste energy on height, and saved it all for growing massive (proportionate to her height) buds.

And of course I want to look good to the other growers. With my background (former science teacher, MS in Science Education, former grower of roses, currently growing orchids, you get it) I thought this would be easy-peasy. Wellllll - yeah. Not so much.

This forum has the nicest people I’ve ever met on line. Everyone is very helpful and kind. Hopefully I can pay it back someday when I’m not such a rank newbie.

3 Likes

how do you think i feel. back in the day i grew 12-14 footers in a 30+ year old compost pile. i added nothing and never had too water. soil was so rich ithey needed nothing. thought i was mastergrower. simply just luck. now im learning HOW to really take care of plants…

3 Likes

My grow buddy from another site stuck his Afghan Auto into a Jiffy pellet, put her in a Pot for Pot, topped her 2 -3 times, never checked pH, never added nutes, and his plant is a freaking monster - she’s got something like 12 huge colas and a bunch of smaller buds.
I call him the Beginner’s Luck Kid.

Ya never know.

4 Likes

Quoting myself from December, here we are at the end of flowering, and I got the short hard nugs girl. Nice outcome. :wink:

3 Likes

usbcamera20220114171655
usbcamera20220114172000
usbcamera20220114172156

OK. Her leaves went purple to the lowest buds, and some started to yellow since this morning. These buds appear ready to me. Who’s with me?

5 Likes

She’s looking gorgeous Fiz!!! I can’t comment on readiness, I don’t have my color blind glasses on!

2 Likes

That is a challenge, isn’t it? And thanks!

2 Likes

No problem. This is MikeOxBig3rd btw, got a name change to something more appropriate.

2 Likes

I did figure that out! Thanks though, at first I was like who is this guy and why is he in my feed? :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, sry about that, forgot to let people know…

What are you using to zoom in?

I have a digital microscope I attach to my phone.

2 Likes

What one do you use?

This is the one I bought. I got it cheaper though, you know how it is with Amazon. I’d shop for price.

2 Likes