A gifted grow 👍 Using Remo nutrients

If you don’t get more promix you may have a problem LOL

1 Like

Now what you going to say @Countryboyjvd1971 lol So everyone knows this is all in fun love this guy

Im good buddy no problem here garden center 10 minuets down the road has walls built out of promix bushels hahahaha
I drive buy the other day the had at keast 50 of them sitting there so im not worried
Paid 34$ a forbthe 3.8 cu ft last time @Hogmaster

2 Likes

Even in the middle of winter lol 10 bucks a bushel here buddy lol

3 Likes

Lol ok buddy you win
Are you stealing it lol 10$ for a 3.8 cu bushel is great bro by a trick load and ill swing by to grab it hahaha

2 Likes

Winter helps the price for sure

1 Like

It’s around 40 a bushel here…and then I get a 10% discount at 10 a bushel I’d be taking all I could store!

2 Likes

I have 5 in the garage lol @WillyJ

2 Likes

I’d be doing that also @Hogmaster that’s a steal…

2 Likes

All beans in solo cups in my propagation tent woohoo
What what @Hogmaster

12 Likes

i think you could fit a couple more in there john!

3 Likes

I can probably fit a few mor eif i remove the fans hahaha
But dam the ro water ill need just for these should keep me busy lol

3 Likes

11 Likes

they took the fimm well it seems they have not slowed down any!

1 Like

No so far im impressed with the remo line they love the nutrients and are growing fast
I want to get a few side shots tonight
Node spacing is nice :+1: if they continue on this way i may need to raise the house up for more room hahaha
Im thinking about buying a second lec fixture for veg tent ? The Cobs i have do a great job thi in veg so im cant really justify the purchase @BIGE
Room expansion is a go im just waiting on panda plastic

5 Likes

Aleays happy to see or hear from you my friend. Couldnt resist watching this challenge

1 Like

Woohoo @Laurap yeah it wound up being some kind of challenge between @Hogmaster and i
We didnt plan in this it just kinda morphed into it lol
We where talking when i was choosing beans to drop and before i new it he had me convinced that 12 was a good idea lol
I was only going to germinate 3-4 lmfao :open_mouth:
He’s planning on moving he mentioned it in his thread and I suggested to him to have a good stock on hand so he has time to rebuild grow space with out the stress of being dry :+1:
And so here we are hahahaha all good enjoy the show all
:ok_hand::v: John

7 Likes

Its already been a lot of fun watching yall. Is this your first with Remo? Im using nectar this round. Hubby says ive got too many nutes already but …

3 Likes

@Laurap Yeah first time
I checked out a few videos on utube and was blown away decided i had to try them asap lol
If you haven’t seen this stuff in action check out urbanremo on utube
Youll be blown away
The nectar is a good line Laura you’ll be pleased with it I personally would recommend being a little more aggressive in your feeding with the line then the schedule but the schedule is a good start and base to work off of
I read on Hogmasters thread as well that @Usmcjojo uses them exclusive so he’s probably a better source of info on the line ive only used it the one time but give it :+1::+1: up :wink:
With the remo im in contact with mfg rep
So i can provide the best info to you all

9 Likes

Nice buddy we are nuts :peanuts: haha looking good

3 Likes