A gifted grow πŸ‘ Using Remo nutrients

That mover comes with extra Rail to move 2 lights at once I would likely use it for 5x6 or 6x6 but my flower spaces are only 3x6 biggest advantage is variable light angles and cooler surface temp. Plants stay green longer during flower and light gets further into canopy since it hits from more angles.
Better way to look at it my light can be 10-12" from canopy and still get decent surface temps and coverage

5 Likes

You have me sold @Donaldj you should getva gig selling grow products your so convincing lolπŸ˜‰

3 Likes

Another up date

Red Devil

Florida Gold

OG Kush

14 Likes

Looking good my friend. The red devil looks like she’ll throw out some chunkers. :v:

2 Likes

I love how my OG Kush and yours have the same basic shape. I loved it, hope you do too. She sure is pretty!

3 Likes

Thanks @Covertgrower hahahaha yeah buddy

2 Likes

Im impressed so far with the red devil @Dieselgrower
She just keeps stacking up lol
Im still Have lots of time yet before they are ready and i like what im seeing so far the og kush is packing it on as well
Bith are getting dense buds brother

5 Likes

Woohoo :tada: pictures update :grinning: :wink: lol :wink:

:eyes::heart_eyes::+1::ok_hand: Very nice and looking very healthy, John, it’s look like heavy yielders :wink::grinning:

Have a nice day brother :laughing: :grinning: :wink:

3 Likes

Al whats up buddy
Im hoping for a nice harvest brother i had a few
Bad runs with mom passing and the weather at the end of last outdoor season so im eager to get some wieght into jars lol
Have a great day @Niala

4 Likes

Some regular headaches these past few days and will made some lab test in a week or two to verify if I still have blood in my urine but other than that life is good :wink::grinning:

I wish you a great harvest that will able you to stash a little and replenish your stock :wink::laughing::grinning::innocent: @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

That’s it brilliant thank you, I am so sorry I have missed this post @Donaldj migraine mate just got me at the moment I really appreciate you help and advice @Countryboyjvd1971 thank you you too bud.

1 Like

Looking great @Countryboyjvd1971 :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks buddy @Johnzy81

1 Like

@Johnzy81 @Niala suffers from migraines as well maybe he can give you some advice on how the treat yourself issue ? Just a thought guys

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 was just makin sure but was your Florida Gold the only one ya fimmed?
They all look great though :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

They look awesome buddy just try not to press the whole plant this time :wink:

2 Likes

@Flat.Foot Yes it was i have a few other that i topped and what not
I did super crop them all while in veg

2 Likes

Thanks buddy ill tty not to but probably will hahaha

2 Likes

alot of great things happening in your grow room man :smiley: nice grow!

2 Likes

Tbanks @Blasting im
Having a good time with it lol

2 Likes