A gifted grow 👍 Using Remo nutrients

Not me never :innocent: heading to the post office today too lol :face_with_hand_over_mouth:. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Almost dropped a few more autos the other day but stopped my self haha

2 Likes

Hahaha! You’re relentless, but I agree 100%

No problem @Countryboyjvd1971! Being a sativa oriented guy myself, I’m usually on the prowl for new stuff leaning that way. I’ve never had the Durban, but the c99 has always been relatively easy to grow and a favorite to smoke. I’ve been hoping to see some variations here.

3 Likes

@dbrn32 he does the same to me it’s all in fun unless he doesn’t get some started lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: jk a little cb

2 Likes

I would never pressure someone to do something they didn’t want to @Hogmaster @dbrn32 this guy is trouble hes the guy your mother warned you about Lmfao :smiling_imp::joy:

5 Likes

Ahhh what the hell @Countryboyjvd1971 I’ll be nicer lol

4 Likes

Ok i take it back hes a good guy @dbrn32 even if he likes to make me drop beans lol
Sorry couldn’t help myself @Hogmaster

1 Like

Are you talking to me funny guy ?

1 Like

Funny guy
Funny how like im hear to amuse you :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
What like im a clown here for your amusement :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Out of likes, but that’s exactly what I was thinking of too! Hahaha. Now go get your shine box lol :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Haha that’s awesome

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster I’ve been following long enough to know it’s all in good fun. If you can’t give your buds some $h!t, who can you?! Lol

5 Likes

Hahahah you really are a funny guy
Hahahaha @Hogmaster one of the funniest scenes ever imo and one of the best movies as well imo

3 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Light-Mover-Lights-Genuine-Solidly/dp/B016NF1ECS?tag=greenrel-20

there are cheaper options but these I love sturdy reliable solid rails so no worry of light crashing

That’s a 3x4 canopy under single LEC no mover

3x5 with light mover

9 Likes

Perfect @Donaldj but be ready to hear my wife’s mouth when she sees this purchase lol
I could probably go to two315 watt fixtures tho use one of them

2 Likes

One of my all time favorite movies too! I’m a big fan of the mob/gangster movies

1 Like

Nice @MattyBear im Italian so yeah get it lol
Mostly reminds me of the old family get togethers as a kid backnin Brooklyn NY lol
With out the killing that is hahahahaha

3 Likes

You mean you’re not out whacking people in your spare time!? :joy: :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Well @MattyBear
Let say this i keep lime and a shovel at the ready
Lol :wink::wink:
Actually my parents did a good job keeping me and my siblings away from the mobbed up family members Most of whom are dead now or in jail lol true story

4 Likes