A gifted grow šŸ‘ Using Remo nutrients

Oh nice! I donā€™t have a lot of knowledge on the different content levels and such. But I seen a Durban hybrid from another breeder that caught my eye. Iā€™ll try to see if I can find some more info.

1 Like

Sorry to hear, you know what to do! @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Only ones Iā€™ve seen in person were light rail. They seem pretty good, made in USA, and have several different configurations you can purchase in. Theyā€™re not cheap though. As for what youā€™re getting with maybe a more affordable option vs the light rail Iā€™m not exactly sure @Johnzy81

1 Like

That would be very cool @dbrn32 thanks
Im inly scratching the tip of the knowledge available for each specific strain and or cannabinoids available in them brother
Oh im sorry @Johnzy81
i have this one again i can only speak from my experiences but this has been good so far

I use phillips bulbs as recommended to me and adter doing some research they seem to be the best rated bulb you can veg and flower under the 3100k as well im told i vegged under cob lights myself tho
https://www.amazon.com/Grow-Co-Ceramic-Spectrum-Included/dp/B071GDSVZY

@Zombo done and done lol :wink:

4 Likes

chernoble, cupracabra,and blue city diesel is some other good thc-v strains.
iā€™ve done some reasearch on this subject awhile backā€¦blue rhino is another good one.
all of these strains have between 1.5%-2.0% thc-v

2 Likes

@BIGE thanks for that info going into my files right now lol

2 Likes

seedfindersā€¦eu has a total breakdown on terps if you want to check those guys outā€¦

4 Likes

I definitely do and will
I have a wheel chart that breaks down what cannabinoid is good for what but a chart that breaks the strains down that can be very helpful when deciding on what beans to order next @BIGE :wink: your a rock star Buddy

5 Likes

@BIGE I just checked that site out wow mate there is a lot on there thanks for that :+1:

2 Likes

you are welcome @Johnzy81

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 Iā€™m sorry your plant started growing nuts that sucks man been there Iā€™m glad you had it separated

4 Likes

And now its only a memory @Hogmaster
These things happen with Regular seeds :wink:
No worries

3 Likes

Ok, so I had a hard time finding actual test reports. But I did do some lineage investigating. The strain I was talking about earlier is c99 x Durban Poison offered by brothers grim.

C99 is jack herer hybrid thatā€™s been back crossed several times. The male parent of the original seed is unknown, but jack herer is also said to be an above average producer of thcv. Without testing (that I couldnā€™t find) itā€™s hard to say whether that trait carried on or not. But itā€™s probably reasonable to presume it may have to some extent.

May be a route worth checking out if the dp doesnā€™t pan out. Hopefully it will, and isnā€™t an issue.

4 Likes

@dbrn32 a big thanks brother
Iā€™ll definitely do a little research into it
Im sure ill get a viable female with the beans i have on hand but options are always welcome
I actually heard its best to use different strains so your body doesnā€™t build up tolerance to a specific strain :wink: so ill need a second and or third goto strain
Much appreciated my friend

1 Like

Sounds like you should do some germinating when you get home :innocent: @Countryboyjvd1971

5 Likes

Dont you start @Hogmaster you know im looking to finish and clear the room out lol

3 Likes

You should also try the 2-1 pot itā€™s a lot of fun. See Iā€™m thinking about saving you room

1 Like

Hahahahaha 4 in a 25 gal tote :scream:

2 Likes

It will work

1 Like

@Hogmaster See stop this is how you get me started lol

3 Likes