A gifted grow 👍 Using Remo nutrients

Lol i hear you @Niala lol
@Hogmaster that was all me and i need a calculator and to stay away from grow room when eating brownies lol

5 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 Haha I was just messing with you buddy haha

2 Likes

You still need a calculator lol or less brownies

3 Likes

Or both lol @Hogmaster

4 Likes

Or less calculator and more brownies LMAO!

8 Likes

Lmfao
I like the way you think @Myfriendis410 hahahahaha

4 Likes

Took the words right out of my mouth @Myfriendis410 lol funny stuff

5 Likes

My landlord passed by the other day I was taking down my 2x4 tent in my grow/computer room. Tent parts and led lights everywhere. He was there to give me papers for renewal. He didnt want to remove his shoes so he stayed in the “portique”. That was one stressfull moment lol! Everything went smooth he was glad I wanted to stay and left lol!! I smoked a huge one right after i tell ya!!
I really need to get myself a house soon loll

@countryboyjvd1971 nice grow man autos are tempting me now

7 Likes

Thanks @Blasting and i can defiantly see how that could be stressful hahaha
Happy growing brother

2 Likes

So a sad up date i had to cull my Durban Poison
She was a he :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::poop:

All good ill start a few more really want to grow the Durban out lol

11 Likes

Eek, off with his head! Just a better chance next one will have lady parts, hopefully!

3 Likes

that is a sativa i do want to try!
sorry for your loss,it sucks to get that far and it be a male…

2 Likes

All good boys it was part ofbthe deal getting regular seeds ?
Try try again lol as they say

6 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 sorry for that bud, you will have that one well covered I would think mate :wink:, and so the thinking begins on now what to do next, thank you for sharing CB we can all learn for exactly what to be looking for on our plants :v:.

2 Likes

Thats why most of us post everything that is going on in the grow riom brother so ithers can learn as well i saw them a week ago and was hoping it was just my eyes theybwhere so small lol so i knew it was coming best to cull early in theses cases tho imo
So did you decide on what light configuration your goingbto use @Johnzy81

1 Like

I have limited experience with regs, but they’re usually well worth efforts.

1 Like

Im actually targeting the thcv that the Durban Poison is high in compared to other strains @dbrn32 and yes i agree with that statement
So i will start two more and once i find the female ill most likely clone her and keep a mother im trying to get my wife off some of the diabetes medication :wink:

6 Likes

I’m thinking going with the 630 the two 315s lec, but I am also going to look into a light mover and see how it fits, CB which brand you recommend having a look at .

1 Like

Im Not prepared to make any recommendations on light mover just yet not actually having any myself @dbrn32 do you use any ?
@Donaldj is the only guy i know fir sure to be using them at the moment

1 Like

Sorry CB I ment brand off light maker’s.

1 Like