sorry @Countryboyjvd1971

I couldnā€™t help itā€¦an old habitā€¦

copper zinc or iron?

Leaning towards iron but copper is quite close

3 Likes

Lol :joy: think you sent every guide we have lol @Donaldj
Jezzz now im going to have to save her lol

6 Likes

Youā€™ll end up in the Weedville jail if you lose her now haha!

5 Likes

Stop using fox farms on her she wants Remo too lol :joy:

1 Like

Hahahhaa
Ill bribe the gaurds with big fat buds lol @Myfriendis410
Hahahha i only gave her fox farms lol you tbink thats why she being bad she wants remo @Hogmaster

4 Likes

All of you are killing me reading these post and laughing out loud at work when Iā€™m supposed to be working. @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @Myfriendis410

6 Likes

I guess that is a disease and everything you will do will not make her feel better, sorry :pray:
Maybe itā€™s best to put her down and move forward, just a thought :v::+1:
Later edit (after I read all the posts above that :joy:) : maybe you can save her but will be a long ride and that will make you to use to much stuff (nutrients, light(electric power) and TIME) and you will probably end whit almost nothingā€¦
I know you donā€™t have money problems :wink:, and you will grab another seeds :+1::joy:

2 Likes

Haha @Covertgrower
yeah I probably can save her and may try i was actually just trying to show folks what can happen?
I havenā€™t out a lot of energy into her maybe i would have if i only had a few plants going but she was neglected since i have 13 others with out issues to tend to
@M4ur lol
No im not hurting when it comes to the $ situation but I still work hard for it and donā€™t wish to waste it lol
And i think your first thought was on point discard and move forward
But now im compelled to try and save it lol
Knowing it would be a waste of time for Little return except to teach others it can be done that is

4 Likes

I understand that and I love your efforts to help us learning , so yes you have a point on thatā€¦ Itā€™s the best way to learn about deficiencies and diseases on marijuana plants :+1:
So, please donā€™t stop :wink::+1:

3 Likes

Hey @M4ur this is how i heat my house lol
Hahahahaha @Hogmaster

11 Likes

Hey me to I use 50s :joy:

4 Likes

lol oh you must have the efficiency model mine take hundreds lmfao @Hogmaster

4 Likes

:joy:ā€¦ It was just a thought, not need to burn those bucksā€¦
Iā€™m to tired for knowing what I mean whit that $ā€¦ But I guess you understand my point :+1:ā€¦
PSā€¦ I have the ideea in my head but the essence is getting lost in the translating processā€¦

3 Likes

I was just messing around @M4ur so i hope you didnā€™t take it wrong brother
I totally get what you meant before lol

4 Likes

Ok so I did do a flush on the ak47 problem girl
Shes in a two gallon pot with promix bx
I phd one gallon of water mixed with sledgehammer flush agent ran that through the pot took ph and ppm reading
6.6 and ppm at 1700
I havenā€™t feed her for over three weeks since i did last flush
I did feed just after last flush once the pit dried since ppm was down to 160ppm and i did feed full strength ff trio
I let sledgehammer sit for 20min ran another 3 gallons of phd water 6.7 ph
Took reading numbers where 457 ppm and 6.4 ph we will see if theres any change in afew days folks

9 Likes

All out of likes, sounds good.

1 Like

Sounds like that sledgehammer did the trick ā€¦ ppm were lowered big time @Countryboyjvd1971 so now, after you lower the ppmā€™s, when do you re introduce nutes? Do you wait a few days, curious cause I bought sledgehammer but have never used it yet

1 Like

I will Let her dry out the feed full unless i see other issues @Zombo
We will see what happens in a few days i left her draining over a five gallon bucket to help assist in drying of the medium
I uave a rack that fits over the bucket and allows the pits to drain threw into bucket
Will post update in a few days

7 Likes

Here a few pictures for you all been a few days

15 Likes