A gifted grow šŸ‘ Using Remo nutrients

Looks to me to be an pervasive developmental problem. I agree with just letting it go.

3 Likes

Oh yeah I actually stopped messing with it a few weeks ago and finally got around to sharing
If it was my only plant id be sad but its not theres 13 others doing great
Iā€™ll update them soon bud filling out nicely :wink:

4 Likes

Ya, ainā€™t nobody got time for that!

6 Likes

Oh s**t CB what are you thinking bud a defecation from the start off day 1, I think we could say she is suffering from Boron, Zinc, iron root deficiency take a pick sorry my friend Iā€™m no help to you right now but thank you for the heads up interesting I had a plant to go like that on me Iā€™m sure I have some photos il will look for them just to compare CB :+1:

2 Likes

Im going with all the above
Just a problem bean no worries lol i like showing the good and bad that how others learn
Again i have tried to correct it and no luck she came up yellow and twisted

3 Likes

Itā€™s just one off those things my friend Iā€™m sure if it comes to the worst there mite be someone to take her place lol.

It looks like N toxicity @Countryboyjvd1971 , the waxy dark green leaves and turning yellow dying still waxy ones and clawing, make the canoĆ« are common with that kind of toxicityā€¦

Did you try repotted it in a new soil, it maybe only that the mix soil batch for this one is not mix well or have too much of N in itā€¦

Or maybe itā€™s just a bad seed that suffer some kind of environnemental stress and/or have a genetic problem of some kindā€¦

Personnaly, I will try to repotted it in a new batch of soil and see where it goes from there, however, I would not put to much efforts on itā€¦ itā€™s not like itā€™s the only one you have, lol :wink: :innocent:

~Al :v: :innocent:

3 Likes

Again she Sprouted and looked funny
Its too late fir her being a auto bean .
I did not try and repot her
she is in promix bx and was feed only twice when trying to correct her early on with light dose of nutrients and was flushed properly as well
she is 6-8 weeks old now @Niala and i Gave up on her a while ago been keeping her going just ph water

1 Like

Yikes! Itā€™s like something out of a horror movie!
First I cringedā€¦but then had to look again.

The bottom leaves look like they got wet & sat on the soil after feeding them nutes?
The top looks over watered and/or possibly light burned?

If anyone can get her looking healthy again, itā€™s you CB!

2 Likes

That is ugly now but may end up pretty lol maybe haha glad the rest donā€™t look that way it happens buddy it happens

1 Like

Hahahaa i have no olans on doing that haha should ave taken pictures before she was yellow
I tnought i had a picture but guess not

1 Like

Not worried spent very little time trying to correct it lol shes a science experiment now lol

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing. Thereā€™s a lot that can be learned when things go wrong just as much as when things go right I think. I know Iā€™m going to learn something from watching this little one struggle. I really hope she pulls through for you though that would be awesome!

4 Likes

With 13 other plants, Iā€™d do the same thingā€¦just let her go

3 Likes

I agree @neckNflu this is the best way to see what can happen thanks @Countryboyjvd1971

3 Likes

Haha @neckNflu yeah i would be shocked but will keep her alive
Thays why we are here @Hogmaster to teach and learn threw experiences
Id rather show the members what happens one plant doesnt hurt me
Someone with a two plant grow it would be a bigger issue
If she was a photo i would show the members how to save her but im not sure it would be worth the show with a auto and all attempts have failed? Thoughts Hogmaster

3 Likes

That totally makes sense to me from little I know about autos. Still I think itā€™s really cool that you just didnā€™t ditch her and instead youā€™re taking the time to post pictures and share the results with everyone. Very cool of you. Keep up the good work you guys and gals. This website is invaluable. Have a nice morning.

3 Likes

If you can keep her alive this long I think you can pull it off @Countryboyjvd1971 just keep doing what your doing !! I agree this is a awesome time to show everybody

3 Likes

Ill do it then lol

3 Likes

I hate when the problem childā€™s never grow up and just keep giving you issues.

3 Likes