A gifted grow πŸ‘ Using Remo nutrients

I finally decided to try AN nutes for my secnd grow and first autopot grow, just bought AN Sensi grow , voodoo juice, b52 and calmag, ill get bloom nutes later! Thanks for your help and ill keep ya posted for sure :slight_smile:

5 Likes

you will really like AN @Blasting
i’m spoiled rotten!

4 Likes

Sounds good @Blasting
Best of luck I’ve never used them myself so tag me in lol
Glad to see you made it by @Covertgrower
Im excited about the bk nevee had it before
Woohoo
Ive only heard good stuff about the line @BIGE
Quick update
When i get home from work ill be feeding the older girls week two nutrients Remo Nutrients
And starting to repot my sprouts the ones tbat need a few more days in starter cup will get them all others will be going into forever homes before the weekend is over
Have a great day all woohoo
Ps i place both bk beans in starter cups last night

8 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 it you don’t mind would you please let me know how the Remo nutes go for you I’m very interested in the hole mission off finding the right nutes and additives. :v:

1 Like

@Johnzy81 this is my second grow using it on fems and I absolutely love the REMO nutrients

3 Likes

@Hogmaster, thanks for the opinion my friend I have read so much about REMO on here it’s very interesting I think I will start working on getting thing organised, could you give me an opinion on the the place for me to source the nutrients I am in Europe West Europe!!

2 Likes

@Johnzy81
They are on Amazon if you can ise them
Also maybe contacting them directly
Just do a google search and contact through support on home page sorry forbthe delay in response
Weekends i spend with the family and inly get in here if i have the chance bro

Just a few pictures of my older girls after one feeding of week two veg nutes

Hope you all enjoy the pictures

Also as a secondary update all autos have been repotted into two gal soft pots and photos will be transplanted befire weeks end
Happy growing and best wishes to all my friends here on Iglm
:v: CB

17 Likes

looking good cb, have a good day!

3 Likes

Excellent! @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

They look :muscle: strong @Countryboyjvd1971

3 Likes

Oh my!!! Youve got some pretty babies there.

1 Like

Thanks guys and gal lol
Yeah im super happy with the growth after one full week of feeding if they keep up this growth rate ill need to flower earlier than I planned haahhaa
Good problem to have tho i guess lol
@BIGE @Laurap @WillyJ @Zombo

6 Likes

Oh darn the luck! Early harvest in your cards? Ill be watching them grow up

1 Like

Looking great brother. They look nice and healthy

2 Likes

She looks great! @Countryboyjvd1971 flowering sooner is always a good thing. I’ve often considered it, it mostly because I’m impatient. Haha

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 there all fecking class beautiful so where they been feed with the REMO nutes?

2 Likes

@Covertgrower ive actually flowered plants that when in veg 3 weeks lol they stay smaller that way actually so if hieght is a issue flowering early does help
@Johnzy81 yes this a all Remo Nutrients grow
And tbey have been feed two feedings of wek one veg nutrients and one feeding of week two veg according to the mfg feeding chart
As suggested by mfg i am on a feed feed water schedule :+1:

3 Likes

@Covertgrower this is exactly where I was going with the flowering rooted clone experiment. It’s not exactly the same, and she has kind of been the whipping child, but to give you an idea of how they play out in a height limited environment. Three weeks of veg time would definitely help her produce more, but it’s what you had to work with at the time.

2 Likes

Exactly @dbrn32 as long as they are mature enough you can flower and clones are adults from the start once rooted so flowering can be done anytime all depending on space available
I try to flower my girls once they hit the 18 inch mark give or take a few inches this way after streaching i still have plenty of space above the canopy :+1:

2 Likes