A gifted grow 👍 Using Remo nutrients

I haven’t ran Remo’s line yet. I’ve tried Mills (way over priced), Fox Farms, and Nectar for the Gods. Advanced Nutrients ph perfect line will probably be the next ones I try. That or Remo. Thanks for the tag! I know @Hogmaster has run Remo and @Countryboyjvd1971 is running them this round in his garden!

:thinking: I don’t know anything about that :joy: but is no problem, you already help my whit your recommendations for bio heaven :+1:
:v:

1 Like

i have not tried remo nutes either bot have seen good things produced by it …

That’s sound my friend look forward to getting some ideas form you nice one @M4ur :four_leaf_clover::v::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

@M4ur @BIGE @MattyBear I’m going to try tract down so Remo nutes il be back soon and let you know what I can.

1 Like

you tube remo nutrients he is all over on it doing different things

Cheers @BIGE on the way there just now thanks.

1 Like

Thanks @BIGE i was going to suggest the same thing to our new Friend @Johnzy81 look up ubanremo on utube
The Remo line is based out of British Columbia Canada
If you google them and contact them they could direct you to a local supplier in your area if they have one :point_up:
The line is als a Cannabis specific line which is why I decided to give it a try
You’ll want to try it as well once you see a few videos hahaha
Happy growing all :v:CB

3 Likes

@MattyBear I forgot to drop the banana kusk beans sorry :neutral_face:
Next run :running_woman: i will for sure :+1:
@Hogmaster side tracked me hahhahha

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 , are they organic are synthetic?

Organic @Johnzy81 they have a great web site you should check out if your interested in them brother
Remo is a cultivator who designed his own line of nutrients
Check out the utube stuff youll be impressed im sure brother

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971, that’s great to hear I’m definitely going to give it a try I just had a look at the line 8 large bottles and the root simulator I didn’t check yet but are they costly?

Yeah they are not cheap my friend but you only use 5 ml of each in veg per gallon of water
Youll need to convert that to liters hahaha
I get all messed up with the metric system
Should have paid more attention when is school haha @Johnzy81
Did u utube him yet ??

1 Like

Me to sometimes @Countryboyjvd1971 but with using small amounts like you have said they will last and get us through hahaha I’m the same with the container sizes out with the calculator :joy: or something like that anyway thanks for the answer on the organic question greatfull for all the help.

Anytime my friend im around most days at least fior a while
If you have a thread tag me in id like to check it out

1 Like

Nice one bud, I will definitely be keeping in touch it’s great to be able to get help and try give some ha but il get there I have found my passion and great affected on my medical conditions definitely for my type 1 diabetes.

Youll have the knowledge you need one day by hanging around here
The members are knowledgeable and friendly bunch that enjoy sharing info and helping each other advance in our hobbies @Johnzy81
Happy growing :v::wink: CB

I’m am really happy to have contacted you all on ILGM I can see now that it’s all good @Nug-bug @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower @M4ur @MattyBear @Myfriendis410 thank you all and I will be around alot more :v:folks.

7 Likes

@Dr.DankThumb420 here ls the new grow

1 Like

It’s all good man! This challenge is way more exciting lol

2 Likes