A ghost with a Brain 😲

Well, I suppose it is time for another up date. A few changes have been made since. I would say every think is ok. Come later this week. Once the BC is finished drying. I will be taking down the Pineapple, and the BS.
So far the grow is going ok. All the plants are starting to show they want more food. Starting tomorrow. I am going to feed them all full strength with the exception of the Zkittles since she is still very young. I chopped down the Blue Caramel last week. Once it is finished drying. I will chop the PH & BS. Then
This the the Blue caramels last day. I had to move her out of the tent so I could give her a 12 hr dark before chopping her. not easy since she is in a scrog.

This was from the first 2 branches

And what went into the tent

I made a new scrog that is working better than I could have hoped. I now have the freedom to move the lines and where I want them. As well as to raise or lower them since it was made with bungee string

This is the brain killer in it. This is one half of the new top. Once the tent is empty. I will connect the other half and have a scrog to run the whole length of the tent. I will be flipping this to a 12/12 once the Pk is out of the tent. And hope she will stretch as much as I think and some what fill the scrog.

Next to it is the Bloody skunk. This just never grew much. It smells great though

And the Pineapple kush still doesn’t want to fit in the picture

The Thai haze is doing really well. It will get moved into where the PK was once it is out.

The west coast is growing quick.

The Nightingale is another story. I am attempting to mainline her. My first attempt. This may be more of a what not to do lol I started by cutting her right above the third node

And once she grew out some. I cut her again leaving 4 tops. What I may have done wrong is to cut her where I did. There is no way to tie her down now. I think I should have let her grow. And cut off these new nodes I left. She will grow out… But I think it will change how she looks in the end as well as maybe add a little more grow time. I am in no hurry. So I may as well learn what I can now. That way if I decide to do this again next grow. I will have a little more info behind me

I almost forgot the little Zkittles auto

7 Likes

Looks great bro!!

great job @Not2SureYet! great harvest! looks like you got your hands full still :smiley:

Looking good man! It’s all a learning experience. I’ve done all the experimenting my first grow from topping and LST to different nutrients. That way my second grow goes super smooth.

1 Like

Thanks. I think the last year and a half have been filled with a lot of experimenting lol My next grow will be a little more straight forward though. No experimenting in it. Since it will be an all auto grow. it should be an easy one for me. :smile:

2 Likes

You said it lol :grin:

2 Likes

@imSICKkid, you need to add a picture of your BK here so I can keep up with it. Your thread is a hard one to follow. I think you average 100+ post a day on each one lol

2 Likes

You must have been smoking your weed. I dont have a BK growing haha

2 Likes

I was going to say if you did I wanted to see it too :grin:

1 Like

Ya hes a talker!!!

2 Likes

Yeah…

3 Likes

I see I am way behind in here. i will try to do a quick catch up. Both the Pineapple kush and bloody skunk have been chopped and are now drying in the 4x4 tent. They look to have a few more days to go in there
This is 2 of the branches

I think this was most or all of the Bloody skunk

The buds are a nice purple and the smell is super strong. Almost like a chemical smell. It is almost dry and still smells super strong

Both in the tent

Now for the others
Well, another week has gone by. Or is it more lol I look at my plants wondering when they are going o start growing. Seems like they just sit there. Then when I add the new picture to their weekly folder. I see they have been growing. I just haven’t realized it. So for this. I will do a before and after for a few. To show they have not been slacking off :grin:

I will start with the Nightingale. She is still small. Maybe because I topped the daylights out of her. I will leave her alone for a little bit now

The West coast next to her has been doing well
Last week

And this week

The BK last week

And this week. She was just flipped to a 12/12 the other night

The little Zkittles last week

And this week

The Thai haze is starting to fill in now
Last week under the vipar

And this week under a QB

I also dropped an Original skunk no 1

In a mini cloth pt. She should sprout some time tonight as a guess

And under a little 13w light

Well, that’s it for now. You are all caught up

7 Likes

wow, great stuff @Not2SureYet! that thai really likes his new light. keep up the good work! i wish i had some skunk#1, would love to check it out again after 30 years!

Those purple buds though :heart_eyes:

Skunk #1 is one of my all-time favorites. Nice update! :+1:

3 Likes

The 3rd pic from the top of the single bud laying on the table…u photoshopped that lol had to

2 Likes

i see lots of purple on the ones hanging even

1 Like

Nice colors on the BS . Nice scrog design also . Good work !

3 Likes

@Gremmall, do you mean the purple from the BS? Here are more from that one. That’s is how it looks.
The flash may just show the color a little better

8 Likes

Yes that one…my man that’s very pretty lol so many shades of green and purple

1 Like