A ghost with a Brain 😲

Ok my friends. Let me say this first.
DO NOT DO THIS

Ok, now for a little fun :grin: When going in to feed tonight. I noticed the West coast is doing very well. So it is time for a little fun :grin: I topped this girl on the 14th. So a week agao. Tonight I topped her 4 more times. And no. I don’t recommend this unless you feel super comfortable in reading these little guys, or are not to concerned with how things go. I did this on another autos a couple grows back with great results. I have only seen a few of my autos that I would be comfortable doing this with. This girl is one. So, I decided to take a chance with her. my feelings are she will turn out pretty good. I will be adding the scrog top to this tent in a few days. The BK can grow into it. I decided this will be her final home

Before

So after her hair cut

I will take another picture. I see it didn’t come out. I also put bands around the branches I topped. So I can compare the bud sites to the non topped ones.

Sorry about all the edits. this keeps rotating my pictures I up load

7 Likes

Ahhhhhh how did today go?

2 Likes

Today was pretty good. I think the tune up made a difference. I am feeling much better tonight. Thanks :grin:

3 Likes

@Not2SureYet remember the 1 i topped about a little over a week ago? Well she is doing great and will actually have 2 main colas!

4 Likes

That’s great glad to here it !!!

2 Likes

I top all mine so far

2 Likes

I belive I’m about 2 weeks out plan to stab and start ice bath soon

5 Likes

I top every thing at least once. This will make 5 times for this one. :grin: 2 of the ones I topped again were from the one I topped last week. This should help me fill in the scrog a little more. If all works as it should lol

2 Likes

I was worried when you told me it had to be before the pistils show but i am pleased with the results

7 Likes

@Cyle1, That is a pretty bud. She is doing you right :+1:

3 Likes

Ya I think so should get enough to last until the next and the next

I agree @Cyle1 that’s a sexy bud :grin:

1 Like

I’d say it’s a little over half cloudy

@Ncgreenthumber, I try to make sure to do it before the stretch. Yours looks great there. Are you running low watts with your lights? That helps a little to get her to stretch more when you top as well. or it works that way for me.

2 Likes

I just have to say your plants look pretty damn good for being grown in MG! Now you can prove all the haters wrong LOL

5 Likes

No I cant

I can say you can get bud but deffinitly had issues and will NOT use it again

7 Likes

I love this picture here. it was my very first plan and in MG too. So you see. You are light years ahead of me :grin: That is it. The whole plant there

6 Likes

That plant has 4 or 5 weeks left it should make it

Oh god @Missiles his plants look like they were made in heaven compared to mine ! Count your blessings

2 Likes