A ghost with a Brain 😲

I fought the same with my first grow @monkman. Once I got my water issues straightened out. Things turned around for me. Thanks @Myfriendis410 I guess I should find my way over to see your plant. it has been a few weeks I think lol

5 Likes

It has been a while. It’s a nice day if you want to get out.

5 Likes

I just saw this. I will give you a yell in a few and see if tomorrow works for you. It is supposed to be another nice day too.

2 Likes

I’m around all day tomorrow I believe. Gotta bathe Dodger shortly. Missed his bath yesterday.

1 Like

Cool, I will give you a yell after I feed. I am changing back to days. I run the heater all night even with the lights on. So I may as well make things easier on me. I am leaving every one in the dark till tomorrow morning :smile:

1 Like

Sounds good. I need to get over there and see your babies anyway.

1 Like

This will make it easier. You are going to like Bubba. She is starting to put weight on now. Kind of looks like one of your out door plants :grin:

1 Like

Ok, Bubba is almost all done. When I checked her. She seemed like she was pretty dry and ready to jar. I think she may still need a little more drying time. Some bud still feel soft and sticky even after the 6 days of drying. I know some put these in paper bags to finish. My question is how many would I deed for this. Or can I put every thing in one bag. I have one of the hanging net dryers. but didn’t get the one with the dark sides :roll_eyes: And I don’t have any room that is real dark. Also, any room I would sue would need the lights on for when I feed since I have tents in both rooms. Any advise? I just put all these in one paper bag till I figure out the best way to do these are. And should I use boveda packs in the bags? Normally every thing is super dry here n 4 days. There is about 10oz here. Not quality buds by far. I am sure the smoke will be good. but the buds are tiny for the most part
Thanks
@Myfriendis410, @MattyBear, @dbrn32, @Missiles, @imSICKkid or any one :grin:

5 Likes

If you use paper bags you usually want to have them in a single layer maybe two at the most. You could use all them Amazon boxes you have I’ve seen plenty of people put them in Amazon boxes and close them up :wink:

7 Likes

Really. And you are right. I have a lot of them and was just getting ready to toss them. Those would work better since I could stack them. Thanks. :grin:

7 Likes

There you go :grin:

3 Likes

The boxes the little lights came in was perfect. I put the boxes in the drying tent for filter control. I am going to order a 2’ basket that will fin in any of the tents. I got the 3’ one. @JrsGarden was saying he needed one :thinking:

4 Likes

I was looking at one of those also but I would need the 2 instead of the 3 also

2 Likes

They are super cheap. Under 20 bucks. I saw @Myfriendis410 had one and thought it would be good for over flow. Witch it could be in time. I will still need a 2 footer though.

3 Likes

Mine’s a 2 foot? Who knew haha. You could use it any time you want…I’m not harvesting again until March.

3 Likes